Subbies pic thread

A little sample vape of the lot 5 evo f2 from @Smokebelchbefore hitting the jars, can't put my finger on what it smells like, maybe meat with fruit undertones. Not my favourite smell tbh but the high is awesome and lasts a good while.  Made some rosin out of some of the lowers and was pleased with the return. The high from the rosin reminds me of my youth when you could feel the high in your face, raised aching cheeks that won't go down from just laughing and smiling I'm really enjoying it.

large.20211215_145606.jpg

G.

• Like 33

2 hours ago, twigs said:

@ukbudz lovely looking and well grown plant dude! and that second picture is smashing! :stoned: 

Thanks man, I'm just the water boy really the soil does the main grunt work. It took about 15 shots of me shaking like a shitting dog with my phone to get that lol

• Like 9

Day 63 for this Madarina x Gorilla Bubble from @Bubbles Depot

Topped once then just let her do her thing... nice easy grow and still got some nice looking buds despite some rookie errors!

Can't wait to smoke some.. :skin_up:

large.DSCF0541.JPGlarge.DSCF0537.JPGlarge.DSCF0526.JPG

• Like 28

@Dan tMines more woody lemons if that makes sense. Not massively lemony as of yet. I need to get her out out and have a proper sniff :naughty: Liking the looks of yours dude. And that o haze cross! 

• Like 4

Just now, Openairbud said:

@Dan tMines more woody lemons if that makes sense. Not massively lemony as of yet. I need to get her out out and have a proper sniff :naughty: Liking the looks of yours dude. And that o haze cross! 

Yep i know that woody type of smell.

The AN has been an eazy one to grow. She's getting well frosty now. 

The haze is fussy, really looking forward trying both of these. 

• Like 4

Just now, Dan t said:

Yep i know that woody type of smell.

The AN has been an eazy one to grow. She's getting well frosty now. 

The haze is fussy, really looking forward trying both of these. 

You'll be waiting a while on that haze I bet! You've done a great job so far.

Yea been easy enough too here really, one of the hungrier ones I would say. Slow to start flowering but soon caught up. Here's a recent pic :yinyang:

large.61bc584deb43d_IMG_20211216_221602553_HDR2_copy_1728x2304.jpg

• Like 17

Yeah that  haze only just started putting out a bit of colour. 

My AN was a bit slow to start too.  

Feed wise she got tip burn when i went to 3ml organix. 2ml seems to be keeping her sweet.  

Yours looks nearer to finish than mine i think

Edited by Dan t
  • Like 4