Subbies pic thread

4 hours ago, shire said:

Pups xxx Day 70, Harvest on the weekend :) 

large.61b3df0759d7a_pupx(1of1).jpg

@mr rhino They smell sweet and earthy mate  (soz for late reply ), looking forward to having a good session in the new year.  Have you finished yours yet ?

This should be in cotc next time along with openair buds  and oldbear n golf's pics

• Like 6

Ot1Haze x Afgani. Shes 2 inch from the top of the tent.  I have to water her at lights on, then about 5 hours later, then at lights off or the 12 ltr pot will be bone dry and the compost will have shrunk away from the sides.  Shes a little fussy with the feed too.  

Lately the smell is getting hints of pine coming through  mainly tropical fruit squash.  large.20211214_191931_compress39.jpgshe 8 weeks in to 12s now.

Some light stress on parts. a bit of tip burn on some leaves. but overall shes in good health. large.20211214_192222_compress5.jpglarge.20211214_192304(0)_compress49.jpgaint got a scoobie how long this ones got left. Shes only just showing a little colour. 

• Like 35

Just now, Dan t said:

Ot1Haze x Afgani.

Looks amazing mate I am really glad you got something from these old seeds. Dont worry about those leaves because as she grows they will yellow and come away of there own accord, dont let this girl slip through your fingers mate i hope you have clones.:yinyang:

• Like 9

I was buzzing when i got one to germ @Dr feelgood.  Ive 2 cuts just getting established in to 12 ltr pots.  They had to revedge slightly, but now im getting more proper growth coming back.

Id love to try a bit of pollen chucking with this but that can wait untill i get proper dialed in. 

• Like 7