Subbies pic thread

@Personunknown theres a few people working the duck line now probably because she’s distinctly different from the crowd :stoned:  Its been mentioned that the euro duck is bland, maybe over worked? The original selected Australian Wallys Duck was apparently very sativa in its effect and the legit Hawaiian Duck I have in my jar now has a trippy up high! a very very nice ‘high’ and lovely sweet acetone smell. She was very easy to grow with strong branching and very forgiving feed and environment wise. The Duck is having a mini resurgence because of ‘the freak’ strain etc and people wanting different, to my knowledge this is the only Hawaiian Duck in euro land :bong: 

Ill send in some more Kona x Disco if you want some? after a pop test..

Have a great day! 

• Like 13

On 30/11/2021 at 10:14 AM, golf.007 said:

Hi @murphyblue, I'm really enjoying growing the f2 lot5s they have grow themselves tbh, not stinking but putting out a lemon incense aroma, the smell reminds me of ace's Malawi the structureremindsme of a thai-tannic from about 15 years ago. They are in with some moonshine haze hacks and a headbanger as i was thinking they would be going 11-12 weeks but they looking the closest to the finish line and thinking of taking them down end of the week at around week 10 as don't want to overcook the high on them.  

The stretch was probably low to average.

Good luck with them dude they totally different to all the modern stuff around.

G.

Nice one mate. Did they start flowering quite quick after the flip? Thinking of doing some outdoors. Oldtimes f2 worked a treat and was very hardy

• Like 1

@mr rhino hi mate, I'm in a home made box measuring 90x70 with a hight of 1.7. 

@geo1 the lot5s to my surprise finished up the quickest in this cycle at around 10 weeks, not sure how good they would perform outside as the buds are big and decently solid so may be mould magnets.

@Oldbear, year man got to love easy trim plants, thanks man :yinyang:

• Like 5

Pups xxx Day 70, Harvest on the weekend :) 

large.61b3df0759d7a_pupx(1of1).jpg

@mr rhino They smell sweet and earthy mate  (soz for late reply ), looking forward to having a good session in the new year.  Have you finished yours yet ?

• Like 30