Subbies pic thread

@Openairbud yes that’s the one. @Thai Stick  check it out.

It’s coming to the end now . I had loads of variation. 9 plants, 4 tall 3 very short and 2 in between. A lot of lovely smells and colours . Just starting to get to taste some flavours recently but they need a cure still.
Jarring up on Saturday.

good luck with yours :yep:

Edited by vapeOguy
Doh
  • Like 4

I got a full pack of them still to run @mikeydoughnut gonna chuck some outside next year.

But i opted to run the lot#5's and seeing @golf.007 pics i am glad i did.

@golf.007 can i ask a couple of questions i couldn't find ur diary she looks like a good few weeks left how long do u think she will flower for from switching to 12/12 when did she show sex how old and was there much stretch as i have very limited space ??????

Sorry for hijacking thread but i need all the help i can get. lol

• Like 3

Good idea didn't think of that. lol

I have a diary going if anybody is interested about 3 and half weeks in got 3 lot#5 f2's going.

Looking better now i managed to up the RH a bit.

large.P1000425.JPGlarge.P1000429.JPGlarge.P1000430.JPGlarge.P1000431.JPG

No food so far just a bit of worm poo mixed in with compo pre pot up to these 5" pots.

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 10

Hi @murphyblue, I'm really enjoying growing the f2 lot5s they have grow themselves tbh, not stinking but putting out a lemon incense aroma, the smell reminds me of ace's Malawi the structureremindsme of a thai-tannic from about 15 years ago. They are in with some moonshine haze hacks and a headbanger as i was thinking they would be going 11-12 weeks but they looking the closest to the finish line and thinking of taking them down end of the week at around week 10 as don't want to overcook the high on them.  

The stretch was probably low to average.

Good luck with them dude they totally different to all the modern stuff around.

G.

• Like 4

Konacookie - (coke with lime pheno)

large.4A638800-239E-4389-BB5A-509DBC031304.jpeg

Quackers - electric duck buddaz x electric duck buddaz (duck pheno x duck pheno)

large.F9E2C1A5-776F-4F9D-86D7-07D2061BB6B5.jpeg

:thumsup:

Edited by twigs
  • Like 25

1 hour ago, unity said:

Hey @twigs

What's a duck pheno? lol 

Lovely looking Kona btw :)

i got it from a pack of seeds bought from Hawaii of a 3 way cross :stoned: and Hawaiian Duck was in the 3way, out of the seeds i found a Duck male pheno and a duck female and made some seeds :) 

I called it Quackers because is really quite a strong strange fizzy high lol makes my brain feel like it’s pulling contemporary dance shapes lol ..i love it! 

@mikeydoughnut :) thanks loads man, it is all the plants work though, My only claim is thinking they would go really well together and they do seem to produce some mad looking, smelly tasty stuff :stoned: 

smoked the coke and lime one last night and it’s amazing, really sweet deep coke taste with a lime finish lol it’s mental!

really hope you like it, it’s got some good Hawaiian/old cali/uk genetics..

have a good day :bong:

Edited by twigs
add ‘old’
  • Like 11

@twigs they look beaut mate. I have some of your Kona's, got boys this run so had to go, I'll get some started next time I think, hopefully it's the girls turn! Thanks for sending them in :)

Dirty Larry

large.IMG_20211202_204038502_HDR_copy_1900x2534.jpg

SmileBerry

large.IMG_20211201_210649151_copy_2534x1900.jpg

:skin_up:

• Like 24