Subbies pic thread

Subbies Mix day 65 :wub:

large.20211120_101823.jpg

Black Cheery Punch X MAC F1 from@buddy13

Both phenos are incredible oily to the touch,no sticky at all,I never see something like this and both got such crazy smells,with #1 more on the cherry/fruity side and #2 is more sour and loud but quite similar.

Can't wait to see how the bubble hash will be from these oily trichs.

#1 pheno 

large.20211120_101743.jpg

#2 pheno 

large.20211120_101804.jpg

Animal Biscuits F2 from @Vicfirth12

My favourite pheno,short and super sticky,rock hard nugs with sour and lime notes

large.20211120_102812.jpg

Big thanks guys for making this crazy crosses and to UK420 for sharing the love.:thisbig:

• Like 38

The black cherry punch x mac 1 is a serious smoke I've had a keeper I've been smoking for ages. One of the best I've had. The animal biscuits is different I didn't like the flavour but it's a strong smoke 

Edited by lildaveham
Quote removed, Please use the @ function to tag someone.
  • Like 7

18 hours ago, Oldbear said:

Vader OG x The New by @GreenVisionday 28

large.IMG_20211119_210958_023.jpglarge.20211119_205159.jpg

:yinyang:

Hi ya mate, hope your holding up good. yh these are sensitive to just about everything a Cannabis plant be tbh, fussy feeders, drop below 20C and they will throw a fit, over feed and they stay dark for 2 months, soggy pots for more than 2 hours they flop over like a dog that don't wanna leave the park... I do think its the OG seeds. Born and bred in warmer climates may be the cause, not a fan of grey British weather. 

But once all said and done there are some of the best results I've ever smoked in there. Harvesting my first full on clone selection of Vader x New and OGKZ x New in a week or two myself, some really good stuff in there. Ill try and get a few pics up of the Vader x New in a week or two for ya.

Let them really fatten up and finish strong before chopping, keep an eye out for mold on those tops as they are resinous and its humid out anyway, and you should get a nice smoke once said and done.

Good luck mate. 

Take it easy.

GV.

• Like 12

Ok no buds yet but i can finally contribute to this thread. lol

@Smokebelch Lot#5 f2's 3/3 on germination just potted them up and watered them in hence they few water splashes.

large.P1000409.JPGlarge.P1000411.JPGlarge.P1000410.JPGlarge.P1000408.JPG

• Like 11

23 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@MC2 it’s a secret. All we know is XXX = ? x Footloose 

XX = ? x Glitterball

Not sure which is mum n dad but that’s how I recall it. What we do know is it’s knocking out some fucking good looking plants. Glad I’ve got some! 

PUPS XXX = Dad is Ugorg Footloose

PUPS XX = Dad is Ugorg DISCO TEQ (not glitterball):yep:

• Like 4

23 hours ago, mr rhino said:

This is a pups xxx from @HELL YEA at 5 weeks flower, smells cracking.

large.1020202182243.jpg

@mr rhino What smell you getting off it.You getting that Rotting Mango possibly to do with grape or Bubble gum that i seen on other reports:yep: Cant wait for @McBudz smoke report as i think hes ended up with a good one......Hope they go pink inside for you aswell:wub:

• Like 7

Smile x Smellyberry Skunk Mix,  "SmileBerry" . Day 28 large.IMG_20211121_204419574_copy_2073x2764.jpg

Amsterdam Nights day 28

large.IMG_20211121_223643514_HDR_copy_2073x2764.jpg

Edited by Openairbud
  • Like 21

Lot 5 evo f2 from @Smokebelch at just over 8 weeks. Grown under par-pro 240 led.

It's been a rough grow a few things went a miss mainly turning the extraction of by mistake and not realising for 24 hours at around the 5 week mark, thinking this is why everything a little foxtaily at the tops. Getting lemon with something else I can't put my finger on yet.

large.20211124_080238_compress43.jpg

G.

Edited by golf.007
  • Like 34

Wooohoo now got a reason to post in here!

@NezA's Discobiscuit F2's

6 weeks from gemination

Two different phenos

One more tall and spaced out, the other more short and bushy.

Any hints on what to expect from anybody grown these before?

large.IMG_20211125_152345_compress43.jpg

large.IMG_20211125_152426_compress56.jpg

• Like 20