Subbies pic thread

I've got some Discobiscuit F2's thanks to @NezA.

You cant believe how unbelievable chuffed i am to have these seeds.

Around 3 years ago i spent easily £500 on a selection of seeds, Discobiscuit being one of them.

Long story short, i had all those seeds stolen from me and Discobiscuit went out of stock shortly after.

Thought i would never get the chance again until 3 years later i see your F2's and i almost missed out if it wasn't for the kindness of @Joolz hanging onto them for me for 3 months whilst we waited for some Fluer Du Mal seeds to be dispatched and arrive.

So i believe i got the last pack of subbies Discobiscuit F2's. :yep:

Popped 3 and saving the rest for later.

Nothing to see yet a they are only on their 5th node.

Is there much variation in your F2?

• Like 11

Just now, Thai Stick said:

So i believe i got the last pack of subbies Discobiscuit F2's. :yep:

Popped 3 and saving the rest for later.

Nothing to see yet a they are only on their 5th node.

This much :yep: .9 females from 12 seedlarge.31A53E5C-0B67-4B9D-9280-51F85D06F6F7.jpeg

And what you see above from @polo71 delicious looking flowers. @Mcbudzhas some chunky crystal laden girls in his diary also. I think it’s safe to say we’re all pretty happy so far.

Good luck with yours 

• Like 28

Different pheno's of ugorg1 x HoneyBadger at day 38 12/12

2 different plants in this first pic..  

Bit eager with feeds this past week, burnt tips galore...

large.20211104_173408.jpg

Random Nugs next pics.. large.20211104_171211.jpg

large.20211104_172821.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 25

4 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

Alright mate glad you managed to snag a pack after losing your own pack. 

There's loads of variation with F2's basically every plant will be almost unique. Which can make life a bit difficult. But from what I've seen from the various grows people have been documenting there's some lovely plants to be found among them.

I hope the Canna gods bless you with something special :yep:

• Like 6

@Dirtybertie those look amazing , the colours are unreal!

@HELL YEA I bet you're over the moon with how these beans are panning out, exceptional cooking by the looks of things so far , can't wait to flower my 2 freshly sexed pups XXX ladies 

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Those Pups XXX are looking good!

But one thing @HELL YEA....im still confused by what the dad is in the XX & XXX.

In one of your posts you said that the XXX is Footloose and XX is Discotec, yet in the PM you sent me its the other way around, XXX being Discotec and XX being Footloose.....

So which is it? lol

• Like 2

Animal biscuits

Week 8/9 flower.

large.6181ab46379e6_P.AnimalBiscuitsW8(11)(Large).jpglarge.6181ab4367964_P.AnimalBiscuitsW8(8)(Large).jpglarge.6181ab39f184e_P.AnimalBiscuitsW8(13)(Large).jpglarge.6181ab388b469_P.AnimalBiscuitsW8(12)(Large).jpg

large.6181ab4768179_P.AnimalBiscuitsW8(14)(Large).jpglarge.6181ab3ddd3d2_P.AnimalBiscuitsW8(4)(Large).jpglarge.6181ab3b47d89_P.AnimalBiscuitsW8(1)(Large).jpglarge.6181ab40849dc_P.AnimalBiscuitsW8(6)(Large).jpg

Lovely fruity n pungent. Sticky af.

With the lights off.

large.61805c9bb3127_NikonAnimalBiscuitsW8(3)(Large).JPGlarge.61805c957ecd2_NikonAnimalBiscuitsW8(1)(Large).JPGlarge.61805c9ef2221_NikonAnimalBiscuitsW8(4)(Large).JPG

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 30

This pheno of ugorg1x honeybadger is coming into her own now at 6 weeks flower,  nice golden hues, almost purple in parts this one, similar to how the  psycho exhibits.

large.20211109_171002.jpg

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 31