Subbies pic thread

8 hours ago, bushdoc said:

Ssh/psychosister x honeybadger by @HazyDaze

large.616b9d006bed5_DSC_01112.JPG

I used to dream of growing buds that looked like this, back when I first started  growing never did I imagine I'd make seeds that consistently produce buds I'd dreamt of since a teen.

Thanks for posting pictures brother, its been emotional. lol

Proud dad moment , nice one man.:smokin:

:yinyang:

• Like 22

@Shumroom 8wks ish 2out 3 got a spot of rot due to high humidity and such lush dense sticky buds kept the best 2 to regen so chopped milky /clear  unfortunatly , but the mums will be worth it if i bring em back ok:yinyang:

• Like 3

Not much outdoor sun grown bud in this thread some lovely looking indoor buds guys and girls.. im at the mercy of good old mother nature and she done me proud with the seasons subbies..

Fukers to get out the dirt these was without 3 out of 10 making it out into the wild.. 1 was a fella so 2 females bought me home a tidy bit of weed.. not massive yields on these but oh my its a banging bit of bud.. and thats before the cure.. impressed.... will run these again next year for sure.

@flighty exo mob spurt..

large.20211011_214336_compress22.jpglarge.20211011_214321_compress47.jpglarge.Screenshot_20211013-224955_Gallery_compress61.jpglarge.20211013_223216_compress21.jpg

• Like 30

@Personunknown Hiya Buddy,That sounded like there on to be a possibly a decent strain:woot:So hope they will be........Did you have a chance to try any.......Dont think no1 has yet?Well no1 has got back to me with feedback:wassnnme:All the best for your Reveg buddy:thumsup:

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 5

@flighty dude they smoke even better than they look.. the first 1 in particular, thats is a slighty diff pheno to the second 1 is simply outstanding.. top shelf quality and right up my street in terms of terps and flavour profile..  lets just say its 1 of those ones i will never get bored of as long as ive got a hole in my arse.. hats off to you for sending those in so folk like me get to have a crack at them.. the genetics in this cross seem to compliment each other extremely well.. seriously I  only have 1 gripe and thats the low yield.. not much attention was given mind and plot prep was very last min so I know next year I'll do better.. will get them onto my main plot and under my watchful eye.. special plants need special care :yep:

• Like 10

Pups xxx at day 21 under a Telos 10 pro.  Really looking forward to smoking these in 2/3 months :bong:

N1 @HELL YEA for sending these in, got another 2 packs in the fridge :) 

large.pupps.jpg

• Like 20

Here's my PupsXXX on day 29 :sorry:

large.PA190011.JPG

large.PA190013.JPG

large.PA190022.JPG

Those were from a couple of days ago. 

The crystal production is in overdrive :D

Atb 

• Like 32

Ok so I'm now wishing my life away because I've got things to run before my pups XXX get a tour of the flowering tent, stem rubs just make me drool and @Shumroom's pics look fantastic.

Might have to rig up some LEDs (got a few of those 35w Sansi cob cluster houseplant bulbs I could use) in the Dr60 and run them alongside my current grow :skin_up:

• Like 4

Week 7

one will be ready at 9 weeks and the other at 10 weeks

large.IMG_20211022_213110_compress24.jpglarge.IMG_20211022_210156_compress48.jpg

Edited by Dirtybertie
  • Like 27