Subbies pic thread

Going to have a look through a few of these next.. It's about time, I made them a few years ago now lol

12 out of 12 up and away. 

#1 x HoneyBadger @4days...

She's a UK Skunk crossed with UK skunk, crossed to  more UK skunk, crossed with, errrr... More UK Skunk lol

large.IMG_20210812_233320.jpg

Let's see how these go, it's about time I grew some out for a look. 

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 14

4 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Going to have a look through a few of these next.. 

12 out of 12 up and away. 

#1 x HoneyBadger @4days...

See how these go, it's about time I grew some out for a look. 

As a first time outside grower,it's been a revelation to me what is possible to grow so simply. Next year, I will & trying to grow 3 Exo's from my remaining seeds, in a plastic green house {they are cheap and offer some anonymity).

This has been a lesson in genetics.

Consider me whipped.

• Like 2

When I say Grow out I mean grow out too maturity.. 

Not outside lol

But nice one man, good luck brother lux :yinyang:

looks real lovely mate. im so glad you enjoyed it, I got a few stashed away mate so if you ever fancy again your more than welcome. share the love and all that

hopefully I can recreate this old widow

"so you can  take a trip down memory lane"

I'm sure that's a song lol

you have a grand old day military.

atb 4k

• Like 9

This years efforts with SHD x BBG  -   not a nice as last years but that was due to me being ill and at hte final weeks not being around to look after them, i arrived back home 2 wks after they should have come down :(     They were totally depleted of all goodness and needed love.     I took them down a few days later , even after the neglect the end result is awesome with a healthy bounty of rock hard, fragrant and oh so tasty delight :yep:    Shame they did not reach their full potential like the previous year but next year i WILL do better :) 

I will do better next year with my last 2 beans  ....... A huge thanks to @brock1 for the cooking and great to see you back on sir.    I will be in touch soon to see whats in the pipeline as this SHD x BBG has been an eye opener and totally class sir.    

large_215.JPGlarge_214.JPGlarge_209.JPGlarge_210.JPGlarge_316.JPGlarge_323.JPGlarge_319.JPGlarge_318.JPGlarge_317.JPG

• Like 18

One of... #1 x HoneyBadger girls still plodding along, still looking healthy considering she's silly  cramped in   under low wattage t5 lighting waiting patiently  for the main...

large.20210912_115720.jpg

• Like 15