Subbies pic thread

6 hours ago, i11 said:

A little close up of @4kali Cheese x Gelato. Quite possibly some of the stinkiest bud I've ever grown. Tastes divine, hard to pin down the flavours but it's mouthwateringly good. Decent yeilds and fairly easy to grow. I'll be running her again :v:

cgmag2.jpg

Eta: Sorry can't make out much from that picture (I'm not a great photographer), so I zoomed in a bit and cropped it

cg3.JPG

glad your enjoying her mate, you never know she might just go up a level next run

atb 4k

• Like 1

I have some animal biscuits f2 in veg ready to be flipped next week. How long have you guys been flowering them for? Also what are they like feed wise? 

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, i11 said:

Cheese x Gelato. Quite possibly some of the stinkiest bud I've ever grown

Same here fella. Never had the trimming smell take so long to clear. lol

• Like 2

Just now, stonerwizard said:

I have some animal biscuits f2 in veg ready to be flipped next week. How long have you guys been flowering them for? Also what are they like feed wise? 

I flipped a few small-ish seed plants ,too small for 12/12 really but just to fill a space and they were about 70 days maturing ,but very dense flowers and one plant had fawn and whit hairs after 75-80 days .Because the flowers were dense and tight and I was wary of mould I chopped it before it's time . I can't pass much judgement or give much of a review only t is a little like Blues .It isn't gappy buy nature ,fairly tight internodes .I've only grown a few though . 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, stonerwizard said:

Took mine 9 weeks and she was well done at that point 

• Like 3

@stonerwizard I have grown 9 different female animal biscuits F2's I have found the majority finish between 9.5-10.5 weeks however there are some that run longer at around 12 weeks.

• Like 4

Thanks everyone. I was looking at giving them 10 weeks so that fits in well with the other strains. 

Smottie Remix. These are not subbie seeds but were bought from the UK420 Store. Stinker this one! Currently at week 8 and 5 days.

large.20210805_192212.jpg

• Like 31

Funny Ratdog just liked a post in this thread as I was thinking about the thread earlier . I chopped four Premier sweet x c5 a few days ago and there isn't such a fruit ,lime flavour but more of a knock out funky bang of weed ! OK the other discobiscuit plants were a little lime like and very Blues like too ,but they had small flowers . Today I was inspecting the four plants hung upside down and saw one with a bit of mould on top ,looked into the bud and the whole top ,about 1/3 of the plant was moulded in the centre  . I had to go to work quick and chop the flowers up ,untidy trim . I had an appointment for a haircut so I was rushing . I thought I'd given my hands a good scrub and even pulled leaves and crushed them up, from currant and ivy to mask the smell ,clean even further . When I was in the hairdressers I soon noticed that I stank of weed and she left the door open for a minute .Not very kosher and pretty embarrassing . Anyway ,the fire's lit although it's a mild night ,but it's very humid and damp .  

• Like 6