Subbies pic thread

13 hours ago, CannaKay said:

flash on phn is fucked

Do you have a camera lens module protector on it?

• Like 2

Killerskunk x ssh greenvision

I forgot how powerful and electrifying ssh was on some phenos - All day cocaine like high,  thoughts don't stop with that stuff!!large.20210407_124524_compress9.jpg

• Like 34

21 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Do you have a camera lens module protector on it?

Im not too sure, i dropped it a few weeks ago and now it looks as if the flash comes on too early wich gives me almost black pictures with a tiny bit a light. 

I think its time for me to buy a real camera instead of buying a new phone.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

They perform really well , strong as you like. :)

Looks lovely @CannaKay

Nice one fella :yinyang:

Tnx mate they do , i discarted the other one as i already have too many mums , if she yielded a bit more she would've been a hash makers dream . Never seen a plant with such odd trichomes. Almost as if the trichs are laying loose on top of the buds. A good shake with a dry plant gives me enough trichs to roll a joint or two.

They aren't that sticky either but feel rather sandy.

If i had more time on my hands i would've def tried her in a bubble bag session.

The version im keeping is just what i was looking for , big potent stinky buds and a very good yielder.

I also harvested a blues and sometimes i cant tell wich one im smoking.

With the blues being one of my favorite ugorg strains , this one is very welcome in the mummy section.

A quick updated on the Platinum x Gsc  that i posted a few weeks back.

large.PxGSC4.jpg

large.PxGSC1.jpg

large.PxGSC2.jpg

large.PxGSC3.jpg

These are some of the seeds that came from this plant and 1 other, i endded up with about 700 seeds from 2 plants and i still have another 4 plants drying so maybe next time not so heavy on pollen !

large.PxGSCxPxGSC.jpg

cheers

Edited by polo71
  • Like 18

heres 4 cheese x gelato subbies from @4kali that i chopped last week, just tried a few small buds that i left  out to rush dry and one of the plants is just pure cheese tasting with a strong couch lock stone that prob comes from the gelato.large.chelato1.jpg

• Like 20

On 22/07/2021 at 3:05 PM, polo71 said:

quick updated on the Platinum x Gsc 

Alright there polo71, 

Looks like you’ve done a smashing job there mate.

What’s the smoke like mate? It looks tasty.

On 22/07/2021 at 3:05 PM, polo71 said:

not so heavy on pollen

:bangin: yeah live and learn eh, iirc I simply brushed a bud with the tiniest amount of pollen and like yourself got a shit tonne of seeds, I still have plenty left myself, maybe I’ll Chuck a few in for the next run, good to see mate cheers.

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 22/07/2021 at 8:47 PM, Jogreen said:

one of the plants is just pure cheese tasting with a strong couch lock stone that prob comes from the gelato.

Sounds like the one i grew out:yep:

If @4kali ever sends some more in again i might have to resub some more even tho i still got 10 beans in the fridge lol

• Like 5

A little close up of @4kali Cheese x Gelato. Quite possibly some of the stinkiest bud I've ever grown. Tastes divine, hard to pin down the flavours but it's mouthwateringly good. Decent yeilds and fairly easy to grow. I'll be running her again :v:

cgmag2.jpg

Eta: Sorry can't make out much from that picture (I'm not a great photographer), so I zoomed in a bit and cropped it

cg3.JPG

Edited by i11
  • Like 15