Subbies pic thread

Disco x zombie kush testers nearly done pictured are twins, 100% germ no hermies will be sending them in next week.

large.DSC00054.JPGlarge.DSC00057.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 31

On 28/05/2021 at 10:47 PM, Dr feelgood said:

For those that enquired here are a couple of pics of the HAZE X NL 

58 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

Disco x zombie kush 

they both look cracking dude :stoned: 

that HAZE NL is making me sweat (thinking of the potential high) looking at it lol 

Edited by twigs
  • Like 6

Sounds great ,well done .I'm fond of a few Ripper strains and the reason why I bought Premier sweet x c5 and animal biscuits is because of the lime flavour folks remarked upon .I have had some fruit lime flavoured flowers from some of the Washing machine plants but a friend had a washing machine seed plant and that flavour was far stronger . I have some bud here that smells like garlic/allium and it's not half as appealing as the ripper faint lime flavour clone I've fished out from the pack and kept !

• Like 2

My zombie kush is lime opal fruit with a bit of sour in the background, in organics she really shines.

large.5c36812be7d49_DSC00010(2).JPG 

• Like 22

16 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:Is that the one you have kept for years matey? Lime opal sour fruit mmmmm:yep:
Edited by lildaveham
Please use the @ function instead of quoting the post above

Surpassed week 4 of @buddy13 LLH x mac1 subbies, this is a cola from my favourite girl!

admittedly it would look better with the lights off :)

large.0D296417-383F-448B-93B3-EC533830E321.jpeg

• Like 13

8 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Ahhh man. I’m gonna have to have me some of those. Id popped some of your DBxZKxGG a long while back. I can’t remember if I lost in the sex lottery or I just fucked them up. I’d already made seed choices elsewhere but might do another lifer for these n smokebelchs lot#5’s. I’ve got some thinking to do ...

Hi mate you were probably unlucky with a lot of males showing up, i reckon though you will find lots of girls in this new seed i sent in.:skin_up:

• Like 3

Animal biscuits f2 day 16 flower

Very short and stocky, this was the only female in the pack so fingers crossed she  turns out nice:george:will update with her progress.

large.5112021235554.jpg

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 17

It’s currently stuffed in a small veg tent till the crop in the tent has dried. It should hopefully be in there by weekend 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, stonerwizard said:

It’s currently stuffed in a small veg tent till the crop in the tent has dried. It should hopefully be in there by weekend 

I can't wait to see someones else's pics and what phenotype types others come up with, Don't forget to post a pic on here when she is almost ready :yep:

• Like 1