Subbies pic thread

On 13/05/2021 at 0:16 AM, HazyDaze said:Sorry for the shit photos but these were the only ones I've got and I can't shoot any more because I've smoked the lot already lol they were small plants to be fair.

Got 3 clones going atm and this time in 10 L pots with an 8 week veg time . 

Gave them some hst and snapped them down to make them wide and bushy.

I'll snap some pics when it starts to get interesting and there's some buddage.

Edited by lildaveham
Please don’t quote posts that are above, use the @function
  • Like 3

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2021 at 11:07 AM, bushdoc said:

Oldtimers C3(f) x ugorg premier sweet (m)

this was mum

large_c3.jpg

and this was dad

large.IMG_0145.JPG

Was from a grow over 3 years ago, had to pack up after that as I was living in a camper van for over a year. 

So started growing again last year and have grown quite a few crosses I made with that male and they all turn into lovely plants.

sometimes the premier sweet sits in the background and doesn’t come through in the flavour and other times it really comes through, can lead to some very nice flavours.

the c3 from oldtimer is a nice plant that gives out lime phenos and a nice cerebral hit, might be my favourite out of all oldtimers stuff, think it’s certainly the tastiest if you like lime flavours. The premier sweet is also a tasty plant which gives out nice flavour so putting them together I had a feeling might work well.

c3x premier sweet

large.c3xprem4.jpg

large.c3xprem2.jpg

Canopy shot of the tent with all the different crosses, psychosister, Honeybadger, blues and goji og crosses with the premier sweet male. Also there’s a blues  x Honeybadger cross back right.

Picture taken on chop day from winter garage grow with a couple of temperature fuck ups and flushed a few days to long. Also a gap in the canopy where I had taken a Honeybadger x Honeybadger early as had run out of smoke.

large.c3xpremcanopy1.jpg

The c3 x premier sweet front right was the best yielding and has an amazing flavour, really fresh sweet lime flavour and think anyone growing it is really going to be happy with it. I’m actually quite proud of this cross and thanks has to go to vrg and oldtimer for these great genetics.

i sent around 150 seeds in and left myself about 40, thinking of subbing to buy a pack back I like it that much.

it only doubled in height and chopped at 9 weeks.

Because this was your recommendation and also the discobiscuits from other folks I bought the two varieties looking for the lime flavour . It's only about 5 or 6 weeks ago since I wet the seed ,just four seed and I find them sort of stocky so far in veg . One really curled up and twisted from a hot spot ,being too close to the light but it's fine otherwise . However ,another is growing like a cutting ,with only two primary nodes ,all of the rest are staggered a zig zag pattern growing up ,like a sexually mature plant . Unusual enough ! I'm looking forward to flowering them . Unfortunately Discobiscuits so far had a high male to female ratio so I've only two of those in flower and they're on the small side .

• Like 9

So I finally got some disco biscuit yesterday after so long wanting this strain, thanks so much @NezA itll be about a month before I can make room for a couple but cant wait to pop, 

If they are anything like my animal biscuit f2  I have just about to flower they are the most vigorous, gorgeous plants I've grown in a while I'm in for a treat I think 

Thanks also to @HELL YEA  I'm interested to try these buddy cheers and thanks @Joolz for posting 

Below are the animal biscuits by @Vicfirth12 I cannot wait to see these flower large.20210515_020453.jpglarge.IMG-20210506-WA0007.jpglarge.IMG-20210506-WA0006.jpglarge.IMG-20210506-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20210506-WA0002.jpg

Edited by Badbadbob
  • Like 15

Thought I'd share some pics of the UK Cheese X Gelato 33 aka Chelato

large.20210518_003611.jpglarge.20210518_003645.jpg

It's still curing atm

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 21

12 minutes ago, furious fred said:

@Military Grade Interested to hear how this smokes. I subbed a pack of these... she looks lovely.

I got a pack of unflavoured blunt wraps ready for the occasion :yep:

• Like 3

I've got one on the go myself, only just flipped tho so a bit of a wait, looking forward to your smoke report:skin_up:

• Like 4

I have a cheese x Gelato in veg too. Can’t wait to flower her out. Might save the rest to do a proper mum run of this ones ok 

• Like 2

Has anyone else who’s grown the animal biscuits f2 had a mutant yet? I have one that’s growing 3 sets of leaves 

large.ED620DD5-99B5-40CA-A710-843BEB7ADA74.jpeg

Never had a plant grow like this before 

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 6

No mutants for me @stonerwizard, although I am jealous of yours, I have seen 3 leaf mutants before and they give you an extra branch at each node, they can be good yielders.

greenie

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, green_machine said:

No mutants for me @stonerwizard, although I am jealous of yours, I have seen 3 leaf mutants before and they give you an extra branch at each node, they can be good yielders.

greenie

I like the sound of that kinda mutant. :yep:

I wonder if evolution will also give us more branches at each node.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, green_machine said:

greenie

Yup trifoliate mutations are desirable I don't think anyone has successfully stabilised it yet it seems very rare and very random I've never seen one in person.

Edited by NezA
  • Like 4

Animal biscuits f2 

large.62908E2B-02C3-4564-9379-9EF9052D205A.jpeg

@stonerwizard if it’s a girl and grows ok then it’s worth running. First unusual plant I’ve seen from this line. 

• Like 24

16 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I wonder if evolution will also give us more branches at each node.

That could possibly happen, over time, in wild populations.

Though if it where a viable survival strategy for the plant, then it would already be commonplace I think.

I'd imagine evolution has already tried it out, and decided two stems is best, energy wise.

That said, I have had two of these in the past year, one from my own hacks and one from an RP tangie (which I kept)

Both where surprisingly stable, as I know whorled canna pants can stress and herm at 3 weeks.

Yield was better on my hack, compared to her sisters, though the Tangie was a solo plant so I have nothing to compare her with!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NezA said:

Yup trifoliate mutations are desirable I don't think anyone has successfully stabilised it yet it seems very rare and very random I've never seen one in person.

Had it about a half a dozen times and definitely not desirable imo  binned every one of them.

• Like 4