Subbies pic thread

@VRG I've made a few crosses over the past seven years  but these are the best of the lot so far, I made that ssh/ps  cross  from a mother plant  of subbie seeds  your mate icki made lol

he crossed a ssh mother (probably amnesia core) with a psychosister male > ssh x psychosister, I selected a female  from those seeds and crossed her to a male HoneyBadger. :)

The PsychoBadger is from my own female psychosister and male honeybadger selections. 

I'm rather pleased how they've turned out, but it wouldn't have been possible without your seeds. 

Thanks bud, means a lot to hear that praise  from you brother :blushing:

Wanna swap cuts?  lollol

J/k... 

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 9

@4kali doing the cheese gelato, just popped two into some coco coir there now. hope to do you proud :) I'll post finishing pics for you. thanks again

Safe to say the (SuperSilverHaze x PsychoSister) x HoneyBadger are worth looking through.. 

Cant believe it took me so long to have a look at these, but so many seeds so little time... 

This girl here has lots of Amber trichs showing on lowers  at 7 weeks, which I've never had in all my years...

Today we're  at Day50 with this badgirl.....

large.PSX_20210407_183314.jpg

• Like 33

Starting to firm up nicely for finish. 

Got about 10 days to go now, she'll be  done nicely at 9 weeks. 

These can take a good feed, they  like to be pushed, kinky bitches lol

Although I did push this one  a bit far. 

Fading out and firming up  very nicely for the finish on plain water. 

Been a pleasure to grow... 

Can't wait to try her, she looks and smells amazing, really pleased to see her retain some of the ssh influence, smells are very interesting. 

pics do her no justice. 

ssh x ps hb  Day52 

large.PSX_20210409_234249.jpg

I have nowhere to put pics, I really should have  popped a thread/diary  up instead of spamming this one eh! lol

Good luck to those of you who grabbed these

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 15

On 10/04/2021 at 8:49 AM, HazyDaze said:

Starting to firm up nicely for finish. 

Got about 10 days to go now, she'll be  done nicely at 9 weeks. 

These can take a good feed, they  like to be pushed, kinky bitches lol

Although I did push this one  a bit far. 

Fading out and firming up  very nicely for the finish on plain water. 

Been a pleasure to grow... 

Can't wait to try her, she looks and smells amazing, really pleased to see her retain some of the ssh influence, smells are very interesting. 

pics do her no justice. 

ssh x ps hb  Day52 

large.PSX_20210409_234249.jpg

I have nowhere to put pics, I really should have  popped a thread/diary  up instead of spamming this one eh! lol

Good luck to those of you who grabbed these

Who sent these subbies in and are they still available? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

Who sent these subbies in and are they still available? 

Here's the link to the list of available seeds

I think they might be the @Captain-Erb creations :)

Atb 

• Like 2

@MeMyselfAndIGuerilla

@Shumroom I made them. The capt',  f2'd my PsychoBadger is what youre probably thinking. 

Sorry, theres no more on the subs list they went pretty  quickly, I'm only posting pics to show others what kind of plants  their throwing up. 

Still Plenty of good seeds to choose from on the  subbie seed list though  :)

• Like 8

Hello everybody .first time poster longtime ghost user with me and my grow buddy , we discovered those subbies seeds after 7 years of ghost using this site and dam we kicked ourselves and immediately subbed 3 times between us lol it would have been a lifer each if funds had allowed but that will be coming to uk420 next year for sure .anyways my gratitude to the community compelled me to surface and thank @joolz for posting and @captain-erb and @vicfirth12 for creating. I will try to keep everyone posted and will try and make a diary asap

Edited by Badbadbob
I have photos but cant work out to upload
  • Like 8

One of my 2 SSH x psychosister x honeybadger's , loving the calyxes on this one. Shes in week 6 or 7 of flower 8 weeks of 12/12. I thought she was gonna take her time to finish and didn't see any signs of ripening last week but in a few days the calyxes have sucked up the pistils so fast I haven't even seen them recede and go orange lollarge.IMG_20210416_013244_084.jpglarge.IMG_20210416_012901_649.jpglarge.IMG_20210416_012803_632.jpglarge.IMG_20210416_013217_204.jpglarge.IMG_20210416_012954_613.jpg

@HazyDaze 

• Like 27

Absolutely  stunning  for being  flowered out as seedlings bud... 

Nicely done @CannaKay

Hope she smokes as good as she looks 

• Like 3