Subbies pic thread

@crticalcontent you know what bud, its hard to tell at the moment, as soon as I open the tent my sense of smell gets abused by killerskunk and PsychoBadger, by time I  attempt to smell anything else my nostrils are proper contaminated, its hard to tell at the moment bud cos the PsychoBadger out smell anything  I've ever grown, as you can imagine being  psychosis, blues and cheese they are stupid stinky. 

I'll let you know  soon as i can work it out though lol

Edit.. Have you got some? 

Double edit.. I guess not cos it looks like your too tight to sub... lollol

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

@crticalcontent you know what bud, its hard to tell at the moment, as soon as I open the tent my sense of smell gets abused by killerskunk and PsychoBadger, by time I  attempt to smell anything else my nostrils are proper contaminated, its hard to tell at the moment bud cos the PsychoBadger out smell anything  I've ever grown, as you can imagine being  psychosis, blues and cheese they are stupid stinky. 

I'll let you know  soon as i can work it out though lol

Edit.. Have you got some? 

Double edit.. I guess not cos it looks like your too tight to sub... lollol

Yeah dude I got some in the vault. once you’ve had a good wiff of something offensive it fucks the old sinuses up for a bit lol looks mint though 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, buddy13 said:

glad you enjoyed them:thumsup:

would you mind posting it(your answer) here?

lots of people have asked me for details but I've only grown a handful out myself..which were all 9-10 weeks....

:cheers:

Only did one and was around 12 weeks, Thank you for the chance to try by the way.

• Like 1

On 30/03/2021 at 6:46 PM, Mikes007 said:

Chopping mine down on Friday I can't wait to try it. What's it like? 

Is there any info on the animal biscuits... I've had a good search and can only find pics. They look amazing and I'm guessing there's disco biscuits in there.

Would love to know what the cross is, height, flowering time etc.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, furious fred said:

Is there any info on the animal biscuits... I've had a good search and can only find pics. They look amazing and I'm guessing there's disco biscuits in there.

Would love to know what the cross is, height, flowering time etc.

Psychosis/animal stomper x disco biscuit

• Like 3

@furious fred

Some info here from the creator:

On 05/10/2020 at 7:13 PM, Vicfirth12 said:

@NezA nice one. 

Info on the Animal Biscuits f2s.

Initially a cross of Disco Biscuit (devcal's cut) x Animal Stomper (dad to the PAS)

To make the f2s there were 3 f1 females used and 1 f1 male. Two of the females were Stomper dominant and one was Disco dom. 

The f1 male is resinous, colourful and brings an OG/cookie type flower structure. Can see some of the skunk influence from ugorg no.1 in him too. 

In total we used 5 females when we made the f2s. We have kept the seeds from the 2 females we want to work with and sent the the seeds from the other 3 females into here. That's not to say those 3 females are no good but the other two have what we are looking for in making the f3s.

• Like 8

London lemon haze x mac v2 subbies, x amount of weeks into veg lol ( I can't remember ). The bigger one absolutely stinks. The little'un hasn't shown sex yet but I find 99% of the time that the late shows are female.

large.PXL_20210401_111248396_copy_960x1281.jpg

• Like 11

PsychoBadger (f1) Day44... 

I've run loads of these now and  she Consistently throws up nice plants of super stinky buds :eat:

large.PSX_20210401_181957.jpglarge.PSX_20210401_181251.jpg

• Like 32

Just now, VRG said:

@HazyDaze that one looks really good!! :B): Is it psychosis x honeybadger?

Its a cross of your PsychoSister x HoneyBadger bud, she's a special one this one, one that stands out amongst  others when you look in a room, with that slight  different colour that glistens and  catches your eye  everytime you open the door.. You know.. ;)

The pictures do her no justice at all, she's a special looking lady this one, can't wait to try her... :hippy:

• Like 9

SuperSilverHaze/PsychoSister x HoneyBadger Day45.. 

This bad girl makes me drool, love how she's looking for only 45 days...

Starting to look a little raggedy as I pushed her a little far with feed last week..

I Can't take pics on this phone for the life of me anymore, I'm sure it used to be better lol

large.PSX_20210402_192700.jpg

• Like 24

@HazyDaze both of them look amazing mate! well done! It makes me really happy you created that beauty from two of mine!:wub: 

Honestly, not even in my wildest dreams were my first grand children PsychoBadgers! lol