Subbies pic thread

Mixed Ssh x PS x hb shots   at Day28..  2 different  phenos here.. 

Only bad thing I can say about these at the moment is I never  grew them out sooner... 

large.PSX_20210317_181736.jpglarge.PSX_20210317_181718.jpglarge.PSX_20210317_145454.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 19

Nice, was looking forward to see how the captains f2's turned out. 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Zkitzzo x Mac F1

looking great dude:thumsup:

haven't seen any of these yet....

the mum stank of tropical pineapple and was a monster plant:yep:

• Like 4

PsychoBadger f1's at Day38... 

large.PSX_20210326_181219.jpglarge.PSX_20210326_181253.jpg

And  below is a ssh x ps x hb at day 37..

I'm very pleased how the ssh x PS x hb are going with my first look at this cross, nice heavy colas with nice fat calyxes developing.

this girl is killing it 5 weeks into flower. The mother side of this cross was made from subbie  seed. .

I just cannot get a clear picture of her though no matter how i try she just keeps reflecting back and blurring with those bootiful big ssh glands shining right back at the lens. 

Glad to see she has retained those unique resin  glands  from the ssh though I must say.. 

Anyways, I digress... 

large.PSX_20210326_002137.jpg

I didn't send many of these in so not many on the boards of the PsychoBadger f1 or the sshxpsxhb. If you have them you are one of very few. 

I don't usually take cuts when I'm looking through seeds for the first time but  glad  to say I have cuts of the ssh x PS x hb, she's defo worth another look...

Don't forget to sub to uk420 fukkers, some of the genetics you get here for a price of a few joints it's just   rude not too take up such a great offer.. 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 22

On 24/03/2021 at 7:30 AM, mikeydoughnut said:

Cheers @twigs much appreciated :) I have some of your konacookie in the fridge too. They’ll get an outing soon enough :yep:

:bong: no worries dude!

I love seeing how the Konas go in other peoples rooms, all good fun..

Have a good day dude!

Kona

large.605e85f67317f_IMG_2355(2).JPGlarge.605e85f5771a5_IMG_2349(2).JPG

• Like 27

A different Ssh x ps x hb (#3) at 40 days... (one I never took cuts of, of course lol

All 3 females  are looking nice, I'll definitely be looking through more of these in more numbers in future... 

large.PSX_20210329_092309.jpg

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 16

4 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

A different Ssh x ps x hb (#3) at 40 days... (one I never took cuts of, of course lol

All 3 females  are looking nice, I'll definitely be looking through more of these in more numbers in future... 

large.PSX_20210329_092309.jpg

I've just popped some of these thanks for doing these. I'll pop up a picture if a get a girl.

• Like 5