Subbies pic thread

50 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

@Dan t looks lovely that mate, their used to be a cut knocking around Manchester early 2000 called babysick my favourite all time 

Its proper pungent smelling. It completly out stanks the other two.

• Like 2

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Banghi Haze #5. BH F2's cooked by @madgiz  

This beauty is on day 69 of flower, first time growing her so not sure how long she has left.  She stinks of old church wood and lemons.

Subbie seeds for the win.

BB

:yinyang:

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

@Blighty_Buds looks great dude. A while to go yet tho hey!  Please keep updating as these finish up, I have some beans waiting their turn! :yinyang:

Thanks @Openairbud   I have #3 in the same tent, she will come down in a week. I will grab some pictures over the next few days.

#5 looks like it may go 14 weeks ?

They have until 22nd Feb...then it's harvest time regardless how she looks.

BB

• Like 1

These look interesting.. I missed out on the honeybadgers and didn't do psychosister but done the psychosis bx 1 and 2 and had the pleasure of an oz of ssh back in 2000 so yeah looking forward to seeing them in flower and what it's all about.. :hippy:

Edited by lildaveham
Unnecessary quote removed please use the @function
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some more animal biscuit f2s, some great variation going down with these beans with them all being frosty and solid af. going to be fun figuring out which one to keep.  

Got a couple early lower yielding plants which look nice but the later flowering ones I think are going to be the ones.

large.IMG_6100.JPG

large.IMG_6099.JPG

large.IMG_6058.JPG

• Like 40

@GasHouseGrower, I didn't take note of when I flipped them :wallbash:  but I'm thinking some are gonna be ready a good 10-14 days later than others and the later ones seem a lot bigger all over, they seem quick flowing to me.

Atb 

• Like 3

Oldtimers C3(f) x ugorg premier sweet (m)

this was mum

large_c3.jpg

large_c3a.jpg

and this was dad

large.IMG_0145.JPG

Was from a grow over 3 years ago, had to pack up after that as I was living in a camper van for over a year. 

So started growing again last year and have grown quite a few crosses I made with that male and they all turn into lovely plants.

sometimes the premier sweet sits in the background and doesn’t come through in the flavour and other times it really comes through, can lead to some very nice flavours.

the c3 from oldtimer is a nice plant that gives out lime phenos and a nice cerebral hit, might be my favourite out of all oldtimers stuff, think it’s certainly the tastiest if you like lime flavours. The premier sweet is also a tasty plant which gives out nice flavour so putting them together I had a feeling might work well.

c3x premier sweet

large.c3xprem1.jpg

large.c3xprem4.jpg

large.c3xprem2.jpg

Canopy shot of the tent with all the different crosses, psychosister, Honeybadger, blues and goji og crosses with the premier sweet male. Also there’s a blues  x Honeybadger cross back right.

Picture taken on chop day from winter garage grow with a couple of temperature fuck ups and flushed a few days to long. Also a gap in the canopy where I had taken a Honeybadger x Honeybadger early as had run out of smoke.

large.c3xpremcanopy1.jpg

The c3 x premier sweet front right was the best yielding and has an amazing flavour, really fresh sweet lime flavour and think anyone growing it is really going to be happy with it. I’m actually quite proud of this cross and thanks has to go to vrg and oldtimer for these great genetics.

i sent around 150 seeds in and left myself about 40, thinking of subbing to buy a pack back I like it that much.

it only doubled in height and chopped at 9 weeks.

• Like 40

I was taking some shots for tomorrow's diary updates and thought I would share.

Animal biscuits F2's by Vicfirth12 day 34

large.60319623be701_budshot20editresize.jpg

So freakin' frosty

greenie

• Like 30