Subbies pic thread

@Arthur Mix Yeah I think you took her a week too early really mate, another week those flowers would be bit fatter and more purple, sometimes needs must though and it will still be a cracking smoke. Looking forwards to a smoke report.

• Like 3

Just planted after poppin 2 each of my subbie cheese x gelato and 2 each of trichrome jungles tropical cherry,,pina rina and lilit... i need some keepers so hoping these are the ones :yahoo:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Stevenn420 said:

large.IMG_20210104_145545_454.jpg

Might aswell include this also. Bud shot of the black Mac pheno 2

looks fire tho well done man

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ravsta said:

Just planted after poppin 2 each of my subbie cheese x gelato and 2 each of trichrome jungles tropical cherry,,pina rina and lilit... i need some keepers so hoping these are the ones :yahoo:

I'm still waiting for my subbie cheese, gelato to come in the post. I wanna try that lilt as well 

• Like 4

Some cracking plants coming from these subby seeds glad I’m back growing. Going to have to send in for a life time subscription but don’t think there is 7 there that I want at the moment on there. Knowing my luck some crackers will come in just after I sub. 
just found my old seed tin and I have got some lot 5 evo x psychosis that I never ran some SSH x Psychosis and some label cheese Krust crossed with something. 

wizard 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, stonerwizard said:

Some cracking plants coming from these subby seeds glad I’m back growing. Going to have to send in for a life time subscription but don’t think there is 7 there that I want at the moment on there. Knowing my luck some crackers will come in just after I sub. 
just found my old seed tin and I have got some lot 5 evo x psychosis that I never ran some SSH x Psychosis and some label cheese Krust crossed with something. 

wizard 

The ssh X psychosis were real nice....well worth a pop. If I had more I wouldn't hesitate to run them again.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stonerwizard said:

but don’t think there is 7 there that I want at the moment on there. Knowing my luck some crackers will come in just after I sub. 

You can pick the ones you want from the current seeds list,

any less than 7 and you can pick more as and when they drop :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

On 04/01/2021 at 4:57 PM, ravsta said:

Hi fella, Are you going to be doing a diary with them cheese x gelato seeds?

I also got them for my subs seeds but i might not be doing them on the next run yet as I need to grow a CBD Northern Lights strain for medical. Tho I might squeeze one in at the same time in a small pot lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Salty said:

The ssh X psychosis were real nice....well worth a pop. If I had more I wouldn't hesitate to run them again.

I’ll get them in soon. They would have gone in first but I couldn’t remember where I put my seed tin 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Hi fella, Are you going to be doing a diary with them cheese x gelato seeds?

I also got them for my subs seeds but i might not be doing them on the next run yet as I need to grow a CBD Northern Lights strain for medical. Tho I might squeeze one in at the same time in a small pot lol

Spouse im gonna have to ive been here long enough :yep: there all up outta the pots bar one ill wait a couple of weeks before i start it

• Like 3

Can someone  remind me what was in the room with the smottie remix accident again please? 

Edit... Found it. 

"There was 4 original crosses grown out, about 20+ individuals in total, 16 fems 5 males I think.

Smottie X Smottie

Smottie V3b

Psychottie (Smottie x Psychosis)

Smottie x UK Cheese" 

:)

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cassini said:

Old Times x Amnesia Haze day 28 flower..

large.60058486e7c8f_1OTxAHday28.jpg

Just done these. 2 phenos one tight buds goes 10 week another with giant sativa buds goes 11/12 weeks both bangers. Sativa one was tasty but the shorter flowering one was absolute fire

• Like 5