Subbies pic thread

7 hours ago, Dan t said:

@Dr feelgoods zk x db x gg4large.20201213_131938_compress90.jpglarge.20201213_131749_compress59.jpglarge.20201213_131633_compress36.jpg

Curing up nice. Instant thick n heavy blackcurrent/darkfruits smell from the jars. Taste like the smell but now just has hints of mint. Very sweet. 

Well balanced effect. Im not the most productive with this if i wake n bake lol. It can put me to sleep in the evening but I find I fight the urge to drift off coz Im really enjoying the stoned effect. 

Now I pray to the Ganja Gods to bless the revedge and let me keep my 1st keeper.

looks amazing these do wish I could grow inside man :yinyang:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

You can @sonofmum :yep: whenever owt juicy pops up I get a yearly sub. 20 quid for some rare one of a kinds. It’s a no brainer. Problem I have is I’m still at the toddler stage of growing so the excitement of buying seeds is at its peak. I think at last count I had 10 sets of different subbies. 

that's ace dude, gonna do the same, will do one for some of these current runs as they look nice as well, anything fast finishing that leans on the sativa side more heavily will do me for the next run :yep:

Edited by sonofmum
  • Like 2

Lime green with lots of thick orange pistils on that Fruitbowl cross just how a good Orange should be @Smokebelch It's from the Mandarina genes. @Bubbles Depot just put up some Mandarina x gorilla bubble too and said it was the most Orange strain about after growing a good few if you didn't see it

• Like 2

On 13/12/2020 at 10:34 PM, geo1 said:

Lime green with lots of thick orange pistils on that Fruitbowl cross just how a good Orange should be @Smokebelch It's from the Mandarina genes. @Bubbles Depot just put up some Mandarina x gorilla bubble too and said it was the most Orange strain about after growing a good few if you didn't see it

Some of the Tangies did have a slightly stronger artificial orange sweets flavour, but the Mandarina I used was the closest thing I've found to actual fruit. The rosin it made was mouthwatering good. 

• Like 4

Just re subbed for a pack of Mandarina x Gorilla Bubble

Thanks @Bubbles Depot for doing the business and sending them in :thumsup:

My seed collection has grown considerably in the last 6 months,

but i'll be sure to let you all know how they go when I squeeze them into the growing schedule :D 

Thanks again to @Joolz and Bubbles Depot,

for the opportunity to try some of these kick-ass genetics.

:cheers:

• Like 5

Gorilla Bubble is supposed to be good at taking on flavours in crosses so hopefully the Mandarina taste has been passed on. Either way I hope you find something nice in them!

• Like 6

@Arthur MixAnother beautiful Dirty Larry comes to the end of flowering, thanks for posting the photos up. I got another 6 of these wet yesterday.

The Pineapple Skunk x Wonder Kush is curing nicely, it’s very Wonder Kush leaning so temps are Pine forest and lemonade with a sweet fruity twist. 

I am planning on doing a lot of pollen chucking next year so instead of waffling in here I will start a new thread in breeding section.

I have the first @oldtimer1 Lot #5 Evolution a few weeks in flower, she is looking good, nice and sturdy structure with very little stretch. 

Lot #5 Evolution @ day 15

large.AA8F73F6-ABF3-45B3-B92E-D5E580B377F9.jpeg

Dirty Larry Seeds 

large.210C4AC2-2294-43D1-B930-6D78708E0BAF.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 19

Lovely work @Smokebelch

I look forward to the new thread :yep:

I might have to try out some pollen chucking myself at some point in the new year or beyond,

so any pointers will be gladly absorbed.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Dirty Larry plant one day 57 quick trim could have gone a bit longer tbh but seems ok. 

large.18F4E19E-B8E5-4D20-8DCD-A825959F5D8E.jpeglarge.14404D53-5DD5-4AB7-A618-D22AC111439C.jpeg

That’s it for now till next time take it easy..:oldtoker:

• Like 21