Subbies pic thread

I have a few subbies strains running at the moment, I have 3 Oldtimers Lot# Evolution in veg, they are 7 weeks old now and are showing no signs of any preflowers, they look a bit ropey as they have long out grown those 1 litre pots

Lot#5 Evolutions

large.P1340108.jpg

I also have one each of the Wonder Kush crosses that I did, I am not going to lie these have been a bit of a challenge, both plants ended up with calmag issues, looked like when I used to over feed and the plants would lock out. I have only fed them average amounts so anyone who is growing these out be careful with feeding.

That said both plants reek like the mums I used in the crosses. I have photos of the Pineapple Skunk x Wonder Kush, I will get some of the Fruitbowl cross tomorrow.

Pineapple Skunk x Wonder Kush

large.P1340158.jpg

large.P1340159.jpg

large.P1340163.jpg

large.P1340165.jpg

large.P1340168.jpg

• Like 24

I got the loupe out last night and had a good look at those LOT #5 Evolution and I spotted a tiny pre flower with the two little pistils just starting to emerge so I have one confirmed female.

Also seeing some on the untopped one and that is looking like it’s a male, if it is I will be flowering him out to make some subbies seeds.

I am so happy I have a female to flower out, I have just potted them up so will get some photos in a few days when they have greened up again.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 16

On 22/11/2020 at 6:42 PM, Team Green said:

@HazyDaze how did your Psychobadger’s turn out mate? Was it the F2’s you did? Any more pics? I’ve got some of the F2’s myself, was wondering if they’re worth popping.:yep:

I dont  know what erbs  f2 are like bud, the strawberry hubba bubba pheno  pops up quite a bit in the f1 seeds though. 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 3

AyeAye Captn sorry t bother yi, Long Post ALERT 

Thanks for sending in the subbies in atm, & also thanks @hazy daze for doin so for you to then keep em goin Cpt :yep: 

I only got the PAS x Moonshine Haze X Psychobadger x Honeybadger tho Cpt as i wz so spoilt for choice

So I'm definitely gonna hv 2 reee-sub to add these lovely lookn an soundin ladies to my little collection so far.

Can you or anyone gimme a little more info on the one's i have above pls?

Or even better I'm hoping someone's gonna start a (subbies seed lineage thread) eventually? Would be great along wi this picture thread because then i or many others reading wouldn't have to ask so many ?'s & go searching everywhere forever about em. It's all a bit too time consuming tbh. 

So if someone further up the ranks could do that??

Then it would be a good deed done! & great for Everyone that's interested in choosin what UK420 subbies they wana choose now or in future, like masel.

It would also benefit The Goodfellas sendin em in aswel as they would only have to explain to anyone askn who's bn shaggin who, & from whereabouts they came frm Once in that thread. Tbh i would love to hv em all eventually. but I'd like to know wher they has come frm 2, i know some ar fairly obvious like, but it maybe wouldn't be 2 a newbie. I'm no a newbie around here btw, normally just quiet & always 2busy reading/lookin as a guest or old profile, I'm only chattin nw bcz i wana know more.

& right nw im hoping t fk there's no already a thread on All the subbie seeds lineage & I've missed it lol. Which then means I've lost a hundred hours o my life searchin fora read about only a few seeds tht i recently got so far, when th info's already bn lying around somewhere & i could've read it ina few hours... :readtherulesbuddy: I'm just waiting for someone t send me th link nw lol. Cheers 

Edited by lildaveham
Unnecessary quote

On 25/11/2020 at 5:38 PM, Smokebelch said:

Hi @Smokebelch thanks for sending them in they look delicious, very happy I've a vial now. I read the Wonder Kush part earlier in th thread, is ther a little about the Pineapple Skunk part pls? Maybe it's bn mentioned already so a link directly to the post would be great if so. Cheers 

Edited by lildaveham
Unnecessary quote
  • Like 1

@MackTheLadThe Pineapple Skunk female I used for this cross is from a pack of Humboldt regular seeds.

She stinks the place out like a proper skunk should, smells like sweet skunk, farmyard manure and cheesy feet when in full flower. 

The good news is the pungent skunk smell I described above has come through in the Wonder Kush cross, you are going to need a good carbon filter.

Pineapple Skunk (smelly cut) in full flower.

large.P1250795.jpg.ce89bec42ffa98b1f7a53

I also crossed the Wonder Kush with Karmas Fruitbowl, this plant suffered mg lockout even though I only fed moderate nutrients and I lost all the fan leaves. 

She proper reeks as well but this time it’s oranges, tangerine etc, she is one of those hairy phenos that don’t look very frosty and seem to take forever to finish.

When I touch the flowers they are very sticky and pungent smelly. One other thing she is an absolute monster of a plant with big long colas, when I chop I will get a full plant photo.

Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush

large.C800334C-CE14-42AA-91FA-1430D56CD361.jpeg

large.42899F25-84E1-4E31-9DE0-6BB58A584296.jpeg

large.F77F5A7B-FD5F-499B-93C9-2F37E92065A3.jpeg

Finally I have a confirmed male and female of Oldtimers Lot#5 Evolution so I will be making F2’s and doing some crosses with those in the new year.

@oldtimer1 I will tag you in any updates on these.

Lot#5 Evolution Female

large.87F4C577-29DA-4E9F-90BF-0452176B39E2.jpeg

Lot#5 Evolution Male

large.D3A0F2C3-9636-41A5-9540-2A8A4167F18C.jpeg

• Like 18

Mornin @Smokebelch

Thank you very much for the detailed response very much appreciated mate. & cheers for the heads up on the carbon filters too, definitely gonna need them for the beans I plan 2 start 1st anyway haha, which will be UGORG#1 f2's & Blues as i bought them 1st. Unfortunately my mission won't come into play till nxt year tho. 

I've already got your Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush on my list off re-subs :yep: & the rest :yes:. Again thanks very much for sendin them in, yr in ma little list off Goodfellas mate :notworthy: 

Cheers 

• Like 3

A very sweet KonaCookie :stoned: 

A very sweet scenting (almost sickly sweet) KonaCookie

Smells of some kind of straw-cherry ice cream chewit sweet syrup thing.. lol 

Really dense (like solid) nugget buds with a slippery, waxy, tacky resin coat

large.BFDE3131-8C90-41B0-94F0-7BEEA6AB7D

large.4B46E730-B479-4EB1-AFA8-8E6494A4ECAD.jpeglarge.D7008B9E-BF4B-49CF-86A8-420E3B5F241E.jpeglarge.E2D512FF-431D-4E6C-8EB3-6EB6F496F318.jpeglarge.B41087D3-28A8-413E-B2A8-E26AFCAF885E.jpeg

e2+ description from album pic :bong:

:yinyang:

Edited by twigs
  • Like 24

@MackTheLadNo worries dude, see below for an update on the Wonder Kush crosses.

@Arthur MixThat Dirty Larry is looking banging mate, it looks like the tops are purping up already, get ready for the crazy colour explosion at the end.

I chopped and dried the Pineapple Skunk x Wonder Kush and today I will giving it a good go in the vapes. Average looking, tight and frosty nugs. Not weighed yet but I think around 2oz dry 

In flower she stank of Pineapple Skunk but now she is dry the smell is more Wonder Kush leaning, hopefully a cure will restore the sweet and rancid pineapple skunk funk.

large.1886888E-6DF8-460B-90BE-317278ABAB6D.jpeg

large.36D42DF4-B9EE-4677-ABD9-32EDFF699402.jpeg

The Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush is still in flower, she is a bit sorry looking, all the fan leaves died back as I had to stop feeding due to lockout issues.

She is a monster plant and those big colas reek of oranges, I will probably give her the chop soon.

I haven’t done a great job growing her out, the colas are very leafy so I have a feeling I will be making hash from this plant, orange flavoured hash, yummy.

Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush @ day 64

large.721C5639-B875-462B-A7B3-40FA092C3180.jpeg

large.37B1F5EB-D24B-41D2-8EC1-47B9D50FB5D6.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 31

@Dr feelgoods zk x db x gg4large.20201213_131938_compress90.jpglarge.20201213_131749_compress59.jpglarge.20201213_131633_compress36.jpg

Curing up nice. Instant thick n heavy blackcurrent/darkfruits smell from the jars. Taste like the smell but now just has hints of mint. Very sweet. 

Well balanced effect. Im not the most productive with this if i wake n bake lol. It can put me to sleep in the evening but I find I fight the urge to drift off coz Im really enjoying the stoned effect. 

Now I pray to the Ganja Gods to bless the revedge and let me keep my 1st keeper.

• Like 27

4 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

I got these as subbie beans. Im enjoying listening to what is waiting for me!!

Thank you for supplying them, I will share with you when I get them going

• Like 3