Subbies pic thread

I finally have a couple of my own subbies seeds plants in flower enough for some photos, they are my two Sickmeds Wonder Kush crosses.

Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush @ day 16

large.P1330726.jpg

Pineapple Skunk (smelly cut) x Wonder Kush @ day 24

large.P1330705.jpg

large.P1330715.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 17

@OldbearSickmeds Wonder Kush (Jedi Kush F3 x Williams Wonder) I have been growing for 16 years now and and have flowered out dozens of Kush hybrids and this one is still my favourite.

Rock hard nugs that smell and taste of fresh pine forests and cloudy lemonade, it’s so tasty in the vapes. 

It’s the buzz that makes it so special for me, it’s the most feel good indica weed I have ever grown, it’s warm and fuzzy and feels like some one is giving you a big warm hug.

No anxiety what so ever with this, just warm and happy vibes. It’s relaxing but not heavy, it just makes you feel happy and contented, a couple of vape bowls and all my anxiety, fears and worries melt away.

When I first grew her out a few years ago I kept a cut for two years as I loved the buzz so much.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

@OldbearGet some popped dude, you won’t be disappointed.

I need to pop some more as I want to makes some F2’s, I accidentally fucked the last female I was going to use by leaving the flower tent light on for 36 hours, she went hermi on me.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

Black cherry punch mac 1 from @buddy13 I saw someone say it's the best bud they've ever smoked and I was thinking yh hes over hyping it but yh hes not joking this strain is mad. I haven't even cured it yet and I gotta keep putting down the spliff. Glad I subbed for these.

large.20201101_122051_compress10.jpglarge.20201101_122226_compress46.jpg

• Like 30

I had one of my black macs throw out a few pollen sacks (my fault) A couple months later my mrs cracks open a bud and out pops a lovely dark striped seed. For a laugh she stuck it in a bit o compost and grew it out.. not a single nana in sight from her or the clones and still hands down some of the best smoke iv had :yep: Shes now a mother. I still have 4 of the original seeds in the stash.

Couple cured buds from the first lot of cuts..

large.20201104_084322_compress6.jpglarge.20201104_084351_compress31.jpg

And a bit of sticky dry sift PsychoBadger fusilli.large.20201102_211827_compress53.jpg

Hope yer all high and well :yinyang:

Edited by Captain-Erb
  • Like 30

large.IMG_20201101_192338_956.jpg

@Mikes007 May have been me that said that on my old account. This is my pheno 1 of 2 of the MAC x Black cherry punch..aka "Black Mac. I'll never get rid of this strain. Third time I have ran her.

Thanks again @buddy13

Also about to put a london lemon haze X Mac into flower so will be photos of her in coming weeks and also the pheno 2 of the "Black mac". 

Edited by Stevenn420
  • Like 15

@buddy13 as always lol it was 1 solitary hermaphrodite self pollinated black mac bean.. My fault i must 'stress' 

Kicked myself for not keeping a mum from the first time i ran them so was well happy when this turned out as good as the originals :stoned: Rock on bag seed! 

Edited by Captain-Erb
  • Like 5

I have just subscribed again...any.suggestions on.a hard hitting strain from the subbie selection?

I have ordered some smottie remixes from the shop too:smokin: