Subbies pic thread

13 hours ago, OldFord said:

Cheers for the heads up ,  i reckon it will be xmas before i sample it in earnest.   Will be in for a decent cure mate.     

I will try the freezer method on part of the harvest to enable a side by side and keep you posted.  

Next season i will have 4 of these out in the garden & 4 in my GG spot.     

Are you doing any more of these beans ?     I would be very interested in some more.    

Unfortunately not this year mate. I had hoped to but a stubern female wouldn't reverse even after 2 treatments with STS. :wallbash: however I am hoping to get some SHD X GE R3 seeds. Should be 25% full auto and the rest a fast version. They will be some nice ressesive genes show up in these for those who like a nice old school skunk type plant. Here are the parents I will be using but the offspring will be a lot faster and more indica because of the ressesive genes that don't show up in f1 or R2 crosses. These will finish anywhere in the UK no problem with good mould resistance.  :yep:

large.20200831_173219.jpgpretty pink revered 2 generation plant

large.20200831_170437.jpg

R2 plant to make R3 fems with very frosty bushy pheno. Smells sickly sweet from a good distance away.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 8

On 07/09/2020 at 9:39 AM, Oldbear said:

Just about to flip to flower my sole female blues x ogkz

Did you only get the 1 girl out of the pack?

Interesting though, it looks like she's got some legs on her. :yep:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Some cracking looking plants in here as usual.

I popped 3 each of my Wonder Kush Crosses, I have ended up with 1 of each to flower out.

I can’t wait to see what occurres with these two once in flower, especially interested in the Pineapple Skunk cross, she is a solid looking and smelling plant with a nice structure 

Pineapple Skunk x Wonder Kush

large.33158B4C-B19B-4BF8-9E8E-F3E49B914DB9.jpeg

large.7BE8A91C-8C81-4DE9-89E7-B8E953C48FB7.jpeg

Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush (just been topped again)

large.FAC27814-5946-471D-9ABA-14A6799E7A68.jpeg

• Like 16

@buddy13 I managed to harvest some pollen off a black cherry punch x mac male I put outside something ate the top off of it and it started throwing 3 fingered leaves so I left it to do it's thing came back the other day to have a look and it had fully recovered and growing as normal. Pollen is in the fridge at the moment.

I'm going to attempt to pollinate a few branches of my passion fruit punch if all goes well I'll send in some beans for subbies. 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@UKsFinestNice one dude, good luck with cooking, the more Subbies in the pot the better.

I've got a good feeling about the combo too passion fruit punch x (black cherry punch x mac) just sounds special lol

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2020 at 3:32 PM, OldFord said:

A quick update -  I arrived home after a few weeks working away to find the poor plant still in a 2" deep saucer of rain water :(    

I have lost 4 nugs so its actually a credit to the plant as it could have been a disaster.     I removed the rot and chopped all but the remaining airier bud early this morning. 

Anyway heres the pics :)       It smells amazing !    I had a sample a few weeks ago and it was quite intense so hoping for good things now.   

I worked it out that the plants on day 89.     Approx 25% amber trichs.  

@brock1 Superb mate , thanks very much for sending them in and looking forward to next season. 

Will get pics up of the rest when i do the final chop in 2 wks.  

large_002.JPGlarge_003.JPGlarge_004.JPGlarge_005.JPGlarge_006.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_034.JPG

A quick update on these -  2nd harvest today :)         

The 1st yielded just over 2 3/4  dry zips of dark berry fruity & rock hard nuggets.  Very nice effect with so much duration,  taste & flavours are immense.  

The 2nd run taken down today, looking sooo much darker in colour, deep blue & purples.   Smells are incredible , so sweet fruity and pungent !!   Smell them 2 gardens away :)  

I took so many pics today but forgot these :(  Sorry Brock1    I will get a group pic up next wknd with all product dry.   Im guessing another 1 1/2 to 2 zips. 

All in all by far the most flavoursome, pungent and hardest hitting auto i have done to date.    

@brock1  @OctoMan        

• Like 12

These are two Psychosis x Animal Stomper plants, about 7.5 weeks into bloom.  Going to start flushing them soon.

Nutrients used: Growers Ark coco A&B  + root tonic all the way through.

large.5f822356a9391_PsychosisxAnimalStomper8.jpg

large.5f822355a9dc0_PsychosisxAnimalStomper7.jpg

large.5f822354665e9_PsychosisxAnimalStomper6.jpg

large.5f8223536d073_PsychosisxAnimalStomper5.jpg

large.5f82235253894_PsychosisxAnimalStomper4.jpg

large.5f8223517166c_PsychosisxAnimalStomper3.jpg

large.5f822350717bc_PsychosisxAnimalStomper2.jpg

large.5f82234f43303_PsychosisxAnimalStomper1.jpg

Thanks @Vicfirth12 for creating and sending the seeds in :yinyang: .

:hippy:

• Like 22

• 2 weeks later...