Subbies pic thread

1 hour ago, Crispy flannel said:

London lemon haze  x mac

I've seen quite a few and they have all been very lemony + more potency from the mac's:yep:

• Like 4

Great thread, only discovered it. 

Loving the subbies seed pics, especially any smottie ones! 

I have a SHDxAutoUltimate approximately ten days from the chop. 

I have a Black Cherry Punch X MacF1 sprouted about two days now. 

And have just soaked and sowed a Lot#5 x cheese quake. 

Hope to do all the breeders proud, have quite an ensemble of beans here. Fingers crossed they are girls. 

I'll post pics when they finish up. 

Thanks for the beans UK420 and all the breeders too! 

pictures from an old cross I sent in, purple blues x cherry posh og 

large.20200727_193627_copy_1512x2016.jpglarge.purple.jpg

I am making seeds atm with my keeper of this strain too, that I will send in when they are ready 

• Like 26

1 hour ago, Highburyway said:

pictures from an old cross I sent in, purple blues x cherry posh og 

large.20200727_193627_copy_1512x2016.jpglarge.purple.jpg

I am making seeds atm with my keeper of this strain too, that I will send in when they are ready 

Looking beautiful, il be grabbing some of them as soon as they land! 

• Like 6

A few update pics of my  Short Hazy Dayz  X  Blackberry Bubblegum from Brock1   

Quite a hazy pheno ,  no smells yet but seems very happy,  bluey tinge to those slender leaves but not coming through in the pics as very sunny,  buds filling & fattening up by the day :) 

Been easy growing s far, only removed the leaves blocking but sites and anything thats been critter munched,  other than that its seems very happy.  

large_027.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_022.JPG

• Like 19

A further update on my Short Hazy Dayz X Blackberry Bubblegum from @brock1    

Filling out nicely,  got a hint of a sweet fruity odour starting to appear and formation coming along very nice.   A distinct bluey hue appearing with elements of purple but so hard to pick out with this phone.   Seems to be happy and content for now with only light blocking leaves & critter munched leaves  been removed.     Only feed to speak of is a fortnightly splash of flower power & seaweed extract.     Enough chat ... heres how she has progressed in a week.  

large_045.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_031.JPG

• Like 20

Looking good cap'n.. the PsychoBadger  is proper Super stinky, super tasty stuff, I can't get enough of the stuff. :eat:

Dangerously stinky though, nightmare to try and conceal  it to go anywhere with it,

Not to mention attempting to light a  j up anywhere, it's lethal. ... :smokin:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A quick update -  I arrived home after a few weeks working away to find the poor plant still in a 2" deep saucer of rain water :(    

I have lost 4 nugs so its actually a credit to the plant as it could have been a disaster.     I removed the rot and chopped all but the remaining airier bud early this morning. 

Anyway heres the pics :)       It smells amazing !    I had a sample a few weeks ago and it was quite intense so hoping for good things now.   

I worked it out that the plants on day 89.     Approx 25% amber trichs.  

@brock1 Superb mate , thanks very much for sending them in and looking forward to next season. 

Will get pics up of the rest when i do the final chop in 2 wks.  

large_002.JPGlarge_003.JPGlarge_004.JPGlarge_005.JPGlarge_006.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_034.JPG

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 17

Please Note -  The above plant had the main kola removed a few weeks ago due to crazy Bass Cat breaking it whilst wrestling with a fat wood pigeon and snapping it ,  the main kola has had 2 wks drying and the sample i had was very nice , it walks all over the blimburn GDP i have been favouring , both in potency and duration , the flavour was lacking although still berry and spicy combined and will surely come good after a cure.      Very very impressive for an auto.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Please Note -  The above plant had the main kola removed a few weeks ago due to crazy Bass Cat breaking it whilst wrestling with a fat wood pigeon and snapping it ,  the main kola has had 2 wks drying and the sample i had was very nice , it walks all over the blimburn GDP i have been favouring , both in potency and duration , the flavour was lacking although still berry and spicy combined and will surely come good after a cure.      Very very impressive for an auto.  

The longer the cure the better with taste from these. If you can do winterization with them it realy make them a smooth smoke. Just before they are completely dry chuck them in a paper bag or cardboard box in the freezer 10 day's. Helps to decardonate the buds I hear. It will mellow the oil earth taste into coffee caramel terps. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, brock1 said:

The longer the cure the better with taste from these. If you can do winterization with them it realy make them a smooth smoke. Just before they are completely dry chuck them in a paper bag or cardboard box in the freezer 10 day's. Helps to decardonate the buds I hear. It will mellow the oil earth taste into coffee caramel terps. 

Cheers for the heads up ,  i reckon it will be xmas before i sample it in earnest.   Will be in for a decent cure mate.     

I will try the freezer method on part of the harvest to enable a side by side and keep you posted.  

Next season i will have 4 of these out in the garden & 4 in my GG spot.     

Are you doing any more of these beans ?     I would be very interested in some more.    

• Like 3