Subbies pic thread

10 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

this is without a cure and a long hang

be interesting to see if it does get better with age; i find the mum best smoked as soon as dry, losing the sweet cherry  but gaining a kind of aniseed as she cures....?

great job dude, looks like you found a winner for sure:cheers:

• Like 6

On 7/7/2020 at 7:16 AM, buddy13 said:

be interesting to see if it does get better with age; i find the mum best smoked as soon as dry, losing the sweet cherry  but gaining a kind of aniseed as she cures....?

great job dude, looks like you found a winner for sure:cheers:

Just tried pheno 1 and she's a beauty too less terps and no cherry smell but still gas love it definitely running these again hope I can reveg the cherry pheno

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 10:47 PM, Kalkwerk said:

Jesus christ I want to get that black cherry punch x mac1.

I was like damn, I need to subscribe to get that beans and yep, they gone. :(

I might be able to make some crosses soon I've got a male outside to collect some pollen 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update on my   Short Hazy Dayz  X  Blackberry Bubblegum  ,  growing nicely in the garden and just showing now.   @brock1

large_014.JPG

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, OldFord said:

A quick update on my   Short Hazy Dayz  X  Blackberry Bubblegum  ,  growing nicely in the garden and just showing now.   @brock1

large_014.JPG

I will get a few decent snaps up shortly ,  shes actually way bigger & bushier  than this pic suggests !   But she is happy and seems healthy.  

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, OldFord said:

I will get a few decent snaps up shortly ,  shes actually way bigger & bushier  than this pic suggests !   But she is happy and seems healthy.  

She looks great OldFord. I messed my outdoor auto's this year. Sort story I could get compost with lockdown so used old amended and put to much shit in. Ended with a phosphate lock out early in growth that stunted them. Still they stink lovely but low yield. 

Your in for a real treat soon looking at yours. Some sweet blueberry diesel terps in this line and the buds get super fat like indoor with good mould resistance for outdoor. 

• Like 1

On 21/06/2020 at 0:06 PM, UKsFinest said:

large.IMG_20200621_001008_compress42.jpglarge.IMG_20200621_001024_compress42.jpg

Black Cherry Punch x Mac F1 by @buddy13

Purple pheno is nearly finishing up day 45 of flower I will take a few more better pics before I end up chopping I think this pheno will be ready for 49 days.

Looking good dude:yep:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Looking good dude:yep:

Cheers mate literally just smoked a joint of that big green it's gas 10/10 solid buds all the way down and really breaks up well too can't get enough of it. Smells like gassy TCP

other 2 are lovely too, the greener pheno was like cherry wakewell and cookies then turned into a chemical smell after having a cure. Taste was same as the smell too really moreish I can smoke this joint after joint though unfortunately it's nearly all gone it's that good.

The purple one isn't very smelly at all till you broke it open but its a lovely smoke very mellow though and the high didn't last long at all.

Unfortunately I didn't clone any of these and the reveg has failed due to them all having hollow stems, they all dried up from the top down completely. 

willbe doing a proper pheno hunt with them soon.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Cheers mate literally just smoked a joint of that big green it's gas 10/10 solid buds all the way down and really breaks up well too can't get enough of it. Smells like gassy TCP

other 2 are lovely too, the greener pheno was like cherry wakewell and cookies then turned into a chemical smell after having a cure. Taste was same as the smell too really moreish I can smoke this joint after joint though unfortunately it's nearly all gone it's that good.

The purple one isn't very smelly at all till you broke it open but its a lovely smoke very mellow though and the high didn't last long at all.

Unfortunately I didn't clone any of these and the reveg has failed due to them all having hollow stems, they all dried up from the top down completely. 

willbe doing a proper pheno hunt with them soon.

Dude you just made me dribble lol.. sounds fuking awesome.. good job and good luck on the hunt :yep:

• Like 1

Black Cherry Punch x Mac F1 by @buddy13

Will there be any more of these seeds available at some point? Seeing photos of them grown out looking insane has me drooling, also has anyone got any pictures of the London lemon haze x mac f1? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Crispy flannel said:

Mac F1

the dad's^^ are long dead so no I'm afraid........

although I've just remembered i froze some pollen but it was a while ago..:unsure:..

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

the dad's^^ are long dead so no I'm afraid........

although I've just remembered i froze some pollen but it was a while ago..:unsure:..

Aww shame that, would give my left nut for some of them beans. 

What can I expect if I pop some of the London lemon haze  x mac?