Subbies pic thread

large.5eeb18e3398ad_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).jpglarge_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpglarge.5eeb18d66025c_Webp.net-resizeimage(7).jpg

Psycho Animal Stomper on day 45 of flower.  I need her back in the jars ASAP

Subbie seeds always blow me away. One day i will send some hacks in just to say thank you/ return the favour.

BB

:yinyang:

• Like 22

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Short Hazy Dayz  X  Blackberry Bubblegum.large_007.JPGlarge_006.JPG

Hope you like these mate. Seen some big auto's plant's from these. Their not heavey feeders as a quick tip but like a lot of root space.  Some nice fresh black current smelling pheno's to be had.:yep:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Hope you like these mate. Seen some big auto's plant's from these. Their not heavey feeders as a quick tip but like a lot of root space.  Some nice fresh black current smelling pheno's to be had.:yep:

I have 2 out as a trial to see if i can do them any justice :)       in 10L pots so plenty of root space ,  left them later to see how they cope with the wind & rain before a bigger run next year.  

Thanks again and will keep the pics coming.   

• Like 1

large.IMG_20200621_001008_compress42.jpglarge.IMG_20200621_001024_compress42.jpg

Black Cherry Punch x Mac F1 by @buddy13

Purple pheno is nearly finishing up day 45 of flower I will take a few more better pics before I end up chopping I think this pheno will be ready for 49 days.

• Like 30

43 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

That last plant is really something. Is that the black chez punch? 

Cheers man. This one doesn't smell like cherries it looks exactly like the other one that does in structure but it's alot more purple the cherry one is fading purple a bit though smells are so different in all 3 but all are nice think the big nug one must be a Mac leaner?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

big nug one must be a Mac leaner?

looks exactly like 1 of my mac f1 keepers.....the wet dog pheno:yep:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, buddy13 said:

looks exactly like 1 of my mac f1 keepers.....the wet dog pheno:yep:

Haha it certainly is a wet dog pheno! I bet it's a good yielder when it's got a bit of root space next time I'll use bigger pots and longer veg 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 0:37 PM, Captain-Erb said:

Bloody delicious smoke mate...a proper treat and extremely moorish!

Taste wise there was 1 sour cherry sweets, 1 chalky fruity kush, and 2 with a berry diesel kinda taste.. You can definitely taste the purple punch in them all. And they stink.

Nice heavy stone to them. Imo the sour cherry one is the strongest and tastes the nicest. Infact its fkn unreal :afro: hats off to the chef. there she is..

On 5/30/2020 at 0:42 PM, stickyblack said:

Thats looks ridiculously caked lol

Is there any Alien in that hybrid? .. showing alot of traits just like its offspings..

I knew I could see some Alien ;) 

Still got me eyes :P .. impressed I could spot it out from a poly-hybrid lol 

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

@buddy13 bloody lovely smoke from the skittzo x Mac F1 thanks. Very cerebral with diesel tones, citrus, pungent loveliness, mmmmm. 

large.IMG_20200627_180242_copy_3840x1836.jpglarge.IMG_20200627_180256_copy_3840x1836.jpglarge.IMG_20200627_180151.jpglarge.IMG_20200627_180318_copy_3840x1836.jpglarge.IMG_20200627_180345_copy_3840x1836.jpglarge.IMG_20200627_180417_copy_3840x1836.jpg

• Like 13

large.IMG_20200626_163750_compress44.jpg

Who needs to spend hundreds on caps cut when you can sub and get a beauty like this if I don't mind saying so myself :)

Cheers @buddy13 for sending them in and @Joolz for sending them over it has been a real pleasure to grow the black cherry punch x mac subbies can't wait to get some more back on the go the cherry pheno is definitely being revegged.

• Like 29

large.IMG_20200706_171033_compress37.jpg

Having a little tester of the black cherry punch pheno 2, wow what a lovely smoke!

Flavours are unreal tastes like cherry bakewell with a sweet cake flavor too it's crazy best bud I've ever smoked in my life and this is without a cure and a long hang, the rest is still hanging and will be going into jars and cured before I give it a proper smoke report but wow it's blown me away the taste is so nice.

• Like 23

Jesus christ I want to get that black cherry punch x mac1.

I was like damn, I need to subscribe to get that beans and yep, they gone. :(