Subbies pic thread

1 minute ago, CannaKay said:

Tnx mate, I only had 2 females so not alot to go from but indeed they are both keepers, that must count for something.

All my stunners and keepers come from the subbie section, there's alot to discover. I'm gonna crack some ssh x psychosister x honeybadger seeds the now,  an oldskool strain and 2 strains I've been eyeing up for a while all in one. 

Nice I've got the Black Cherry Punch x Mac f1's on the go now and there really impressing me so far I'll post some pics when they're a bit further along in flower i've got a male planted outdoors to collect some pollen from too so will chuck some next run. growing passion fruit punch and velvet octane I can imagine something nice would be produced off them combos.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Nice I've got the Black Cherry Punch x Mac f1's on the go now and there really impressing me so far I'll post some pics when they're a bit further along in flower i've got a male planted outdoors to collect some pollen from too so will chuck some next run. growing passion fruit punch and velvet octane I can imagine something nice would be produced off them combos.

Sounds good mate, like the sound of velvet octane! 

• Like 2

large.IMG_20200612_013635_compress74.jpglarge.IMG_20200612_013650_compress36.jpglarge.IMG_20200612_013620_compress85.jpg

3 different phenos of Black Mac (Black Cherry Punch x MAC F1)

#1 is purpling up on all the main leaves now and has fat buds all over the smell on this one is like fruity gas. 

#2 has a real cherry pie smell and smaller nugs looks like a lower yielder but quality over quantity all day long it smells beautiful.

#3 is gas really sticky and really dense the stems feel wet they're that resinous 33 inches tall.

These are in 3.5L pots too I'll put some proper pics up of whole plants soon.

• Like 22

no worries dude :stoned: 

sounds like your going to have some fun.. hope your plants are green and healthy!

all the best!

• Like 1

On 28/05/2020 at 0:31 AM, highcontrast said:

The konacookies provided my quickest ever germ time at 20 ish hours, couldn't believe how quick they both was up and leave

thats wicked mate :stoned:

hope it all goes well!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oldbear said:

A quick germ update @SYZYGY, I dropped 5 of those Blues x OGKZ in for a soak on Thurs and all 5 are up in compost and growing well. Chunky seeds too :yep:

I'll post some pics when lights come on. 

Cheers again for sending these in mate

:bong:

Obie 

Excellent news mate :thumsup:

Although it's @zabz you need to thank, for he sent them in.

I look forward to seeing what comes out of them tho 

:bong:

• Like 1