Subbies pic thread

27 minutes ago, Captain-Erb said:

Black cherry punch x mac f1 :wub:

large.20200524_182027_compress18.jpglarge.20200524_160349_compress47.jpglarge.20200524_182117_compress35.jpg

Once again, spot on for sending in your creations @golf.007 and @buddy13 :punk: 

Hope you're all high n well! 

Looks banging mate I've got some of the Black Macs on the go now what was the finish time mate? 

• Like 3

On 24/05/2020 at 8:47 PM, CannaKay said:

That pas x mh nug looks frosty as fuck mate! How does it smoke? @Captain-Erb

Fookin lush! Sweet spicy ammonia smells..taste wise after a bit of a cure skunky pick n mix sweets. Theres a definite haze smell and taste coming through slowly as it cures. 

On 24/05/2020 at 8:53 PM, UKsFinest said:

Looks banging mate I've got some of the Black Macs on the go now what was the finish time mate? 

Cheers man. I took them 68, 69, 70 and 71 days. Two could have been taken at around 58/60 days but i wanted something with a real heavy stone. I got that :fart:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Captain-Erb said:

Fookin lush! Sweet spicy ammonia smells..taste wise after a bit of a cure skunky pick n mix sweets. Theres a definite haze smell and taste coming through slowly as it cures. 

Cheers man. I took them 68, 69, 70 and 71 days. Two could have been taken at around 58/60 days but i wanted something with a real heavy stone. I got that :fart:

Sounds good to me mate whats the stone and taste like sorry for so many questions mate but I think your one of few that have finished them so far 

• Like 2

Early days for me here, fingers crossed for some females. The phyco x honey was supposed to be in the mix here too, I am also gutted on missing out on them ones, seem some cracking photos. The konacookies provided my quickest ever germ time at 20 ish hours, couldn't believe how quick they both was up and leaves out.

konacookies and ot1 haze x afghani 

large.subseeds.PNG

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, highcontrast said:

Early days for me here, fingers crossed for some females. The phyco x honey was supposed to be in the mix here too, I am also gutted on missing out on them ones, seem some cracking photos. The konacookies provided my quickest ever germ time at 20 ish hours, couldn't believe how quick they both was up and leaves out.

large.subseeds.PNG

Good choice on the Kona cookies man saw some nug shots of that and it looks amazing. 

• Like 4

On 27/05/2020 at 8:46 PM, UKsFinest said:

whats the stone and taste like

Bloody delicious smoke mate...a proper treat and extremely moorish!

Taste wise there was 1 sour cherry sweets, 1 chalky fruity kush, and 2 with a berry diesel kinda taste.. You can definitely taste the purple punch in them all. And they stink.

Nice heavy stone to them. Imo the sour cherry one is the strongest and tastes the nicest. Infact its fkn unreal :afro: hats off to the chef. there she is..

large.20200427_204701_compress73.jpglarge.20200421_084215_compress91.jpg

large.20200506_210137_compress70.jpg

Edited by Captain-Erb
  • Like 32

Thats looks ridiculously caked lol

Is there any Alien in that hybrid? .. showing alot of traits just like its offspings..

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

Psychosis X discobiscuit from @GreenVision been doing this one a few years now Ive tried a few different strains in between but always end up back to this. :wub: 

Although after seeing the pics of the purple punch X Mac I had to get a pack so this will be taking a back seat again for little bit. I ended up with 28 of them so hopefully I'll find something just as nice to take a permanent place in my garden along side the psychosis X discobiscuit.

large.rsz_img_20200531_205549.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200531_205514.jpg

• Like 22

On 28/05/2020 at 0:31 AM, highcontrast said:

Good work with germ on the ot1 affie mate the seeds are 15 years old.:yep:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 5

Pineapple skunk x the new in week 9, purples up nicely and smells a strawberries, think ill take her in 2 weeks. I'm colour blind so I don't see the start of the fade and are a bit too late with nutes sometimes, only see it when it starts to look obvious. A few days ago she was even prettier. large._20200531_102215.JPGlarge._20200531_102107.JPGlarge._20200531_102348.JPGlarge._20200531_102138.JPG

• Like 19

@CannaKay beautiful mate the structure looks amazing I love buds with fat calyxs like that

Looks like pineapple skunk x the new is a proper good combo all the phenos I've seen look like keepers to me.

• Like 3

Good to see all my disco x have all gone from the subbies:thumsup:.

I have some haze x northern lights f1 and haze x ndn88g13 hashplant f1 seed cooking at the moment that will be sent in to the subbies for those interested.:skin_up:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 13

27 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

@CannaKay beautiful mate the structure looks amazing I love buds with fat calyxs like that

Looks like pineapple skunk x the new is a proper good combo all the phenos I've seen look like keepers to me.

Tnx mate, I only had 2 females so not alot to go from but indeed they are both keepers, that must count for something.

All my stunners and keepers come from the subbie section, there's alot to discover. I'm gonna crack some ssh x psychosister x honeybadger seeds the now,  an oldskool strain and 2 strains I've been eyeing up for a while all in one. 

• Like 2