Subbies pic thread

14 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Any tips on looking after them? Or are they not that fussy?

There not fussy mate,:lucky:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Captain-Erb said:

Black cherry punch x mac f1 first of the bunch ready for a schmoke. Absolute treat.. sweet, sticky, tangy cherry, musky, sour amazingness lol Bloody caked in frost and lots of pleasing deep purples and pinks. A smooth but nice and heavy full body stone. If anyone has a pack of these I highly reccomend planting em :afro:  will get some photos of the others and the PAS x MH in a couple days. Cheers @buddy13 :skin_up:

large.20200506_210137_compress70.jpg

Looks loverly fella,

I have a few going atm

How many phenos did you have buddy and what were the yields like?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cheesehunter1 said:

How many phenos did you have buddy and what were the yields like?

Cheers bud. I got 4...Black cherry punch leaner, mac/cookie one and two that are a fair mix of both parents taste wise but visually look very different.

The bcp leaner was a low yeild but its very special, hands down the niceset taste I have cultivated and imo tastes better and has a much heavier stone than the standard IHG black cherry punch that I grew last year. The others were all very decent yield and pretty much grew themselves. never weigh it so cant be more specific sorry 

Good luck with them :afro:

• Like 4

@UKsFinest  ^^

I only got 1 female which was slightly bcp leaning.....bcp flavour with some extra depth and kick from the mac :yep:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, buddy13 said:

@UKsFinest  ^^

I only got 1 female which was slightly bcp leaning.....bcp flavour with some extra depth and kick from the mac :yep:

large.IMG_20200507_232344_compress9.jpglarge.IMG_20200507_232147_compress4.jpg

Looks like my favorite one is female couple of tiny pistils just appeared yesterday smells lovely too day 2 of 12/12 now 

• Like 3

Still not seen any of @buddy13's psycho animal stomper x mac here so i thought i'd rectify that lol

yeah i know they are teeny weeny still but from small acorns etc etc....

and typically there's always one leggy flopper , put ten in to germ and nine popped so im pretty bloody happy with that (2 spare).

Currently residing under a 4 bar lightwave in my own mix of compost, cant wait for these to start flying!!!

large.5eb9cc711fd03_psychoanimalstomperxmacF1.JPG

Edited by BilgePump
apologies for the shit pic, im no david bailey ....
  • Like 13

From same subby plant as before just stole a small sample for strict er....testing purposes yeah that's the one. Got it drying in airing cupboard. 

large.IMG_20200517_131834.jpglarge.IMG_20200517_131817.jpglarge.IMG_20200517_131742.jpg

• Like 9

4 hours ago, icki said:

What you crossed here dude.

It's Psychosister x HoneyBadger  bro. 

Lethal stench on these fukka's

Lethal. :fear: 

But also Soooo nice lol 

• Like 6

Just dug this old pic out of the pregnant mother plant used in the haze x afghani#1 f1 hybrid subbies i sent in.:skin_up:

large.15578new_0611.jpg

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 16

On 17/05/2020 at 9:13 PM, HazyDaze said:

It's Psychosister x HoneyBadger  bro. 

Lethal stench on these fukka's

Lethal. :fear: 

But also Soooo nice lol 

I was just too late grabbin these so I got a pack a ssh x psychosister x honeybadger, do ye have any pics a them aswel? @hazy daze

• Like 1

Psycho animal stomper x moonshine haze:nuke:

large.20200524_182127_compress39.jpg

Black cherry punch x mac f1 :wub:

large.20200524_182027_compress18.jpglarge.20200524_160349_compress47.jpglarge.20200524_182117_compress35.jpg

Once again, spot on for sending in your creations @golf.007 and @buddy13 :punk: 

Hope you're all high n well! 

Edited by Captain-Erb
Sotned splelign
  • Like 33