Subbies pic thread

On 30/04/2020 at 10:47 AM, shire said:

Few pics of my Super Manny donated by @Highburyway, harvested today at day 65. It was flowered with my current Sweet Seeds grow under 1000W hps in a 1.5L pot. The previous ones I grew under 75w led were super strong. Delighted to still have some seeds to grow in bigger pots.  Thanks again to all the members who contribute these subbie seeds to the site, happy days :smokin:

large.5eaa9c0c2c323_sm1.jpglarge.Untitled.jpglarge_sm3.jpglarge_sm22.jpg

Looks great shire, thanks for posting them up. Just started 15 of these myself to have a look at 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

You do realise the zebra striping means nothing, Right? 

Absolutely i understand that , i'm all about those aesthetically pleasing beans though, honestly its been a while since i've seen a good stripey seed , got a bit excited lol:unsure:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Highburyway said:

just started 15 of these myself to have a look at 

No worries mate the Super Manny is brilliant potent cannabis.  I am going to send some more subs in and get some more of your work.

Looking forward to seeing your 15 in action, atb :)

a close up harvest pic

large.5eaabb8c9aa26_closepub.jpg

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Absolutely i understand that , i'm all about those aesthetically pleasing beans though, honestly its been a while since i've seen a good stripey seed , got a bit excited lol:unsure:

I totally get that, they do look all foxy and sexy don't they lol  :yinyang:

• Like 1

@HazyDaze that they do my friend! been drooling over this thread since before i signed up , kinda kicking myself for not subbing sooner , been here long enough now :unsure:

• Like 2

On 26/04/2020 at 6:23 PM, HazyDaze said:

Day28 for this PsychoBadger girl.. :wub:

large.PSX_20200426_012113.jpg

Wat a lovely healthy looking lady :)

• Like 2

if those are danny choo's smile f2's i'd say thats relatively easy to grow,  the only problems i had with my grow were caused by me and things i could easily correct next time,  plants grew straight and true and i've literally just finished a spliff of it,  the last bit of one of the less good plants but still a nice smoke daytime up creative motivating high,  the nicer phenos were sociable giggly highs 

uniform plants grew quickly didn't get too tall, topped easily produced a decent qty   per plant 

9 - 10 weeks flowering time,  made some seeds and still have a few of the original pack left that i look forward to growing someday 

check my grow diary for further detailed info 

• Like 2

disco biscuit gg#4 and zombie kush will be a couch lock cross 

• Like 1

Here's another  PsychoBadger Pheno  at Day38 in 3.5 litres of bat special. 

large.PSX_20200505_115642.jpglarge.PSX_20200504_205612.jpg

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 18

On 02/05/2020 at 1:17 PM, mikeydoughnut said:

Anyone see a nice strong butt kicker amongst these? I’m a creaky owd fucker and sometimes I just need couch locking. I won’t lie. When I chose these it was just throwing darts see which landed where. Just whatever sounded nice. I’m not gonna pretend I know what I’m doing :ninja:

Hi mate i sent in the disco x gg#4 and zombie kush, they are a mix of a single disco biscuit male to a gg#4 female a zombie kush female and 4 disco biscuit females.

Here are pics from the mums used.large.DSC00093.JPGlarge.5c36812be7d49_DSC00010(2).JPGlarge.5c96b09f40cb5_DSC00075(2).JPGlarge.5ca68c4ba1b29_DSC00147(3).JPGlarge.DSC00443.JPGlarge.DSC00438.JPG

• Like 33

@Oldbear 

Morning mate

They were made during the HSO pot noodle challenge as a bit of a giggle really. The Dad was the stockiest + stinkiest of 3 UGORG Blues / Mum was the stockiest HSO OGKZ of 3 I had in pot noodle pots. Stroke of luck that the mum turned out nice. Purples with flavours that matched if you know what I mean? I remember thinking of red wine.

I've only grown out 2 so far. Both were OGKZ leaning. 1 was purple: deep + musky, almost church like, bed time smokes. The other lime green + citusy. Both were chunky girls with minimal stretch, yield was respectable. I'm  guesstimating 50-60g+ from 4ltrs.  I'd rank that Purple #2 of the 6 that run, only pipped by my smottie remix cut :yep: (I like my skunks)

Thanks for trying them out dude. Interested to see what turns up for you :hippy:

• Like 6

Black cherry punch x mac f1 first of the bunch ready for a schmoke. Absolute treat.. sweet, sticky, tangy cherry, musky, sour amazingness lol Bloody caked in frost and lots of pleasing deep purples and pinks. A smooth but nice and heavy full body stone. If anyone has a pack of these I highly reccomend planting em :afro:  will get some photos of the others and the PAS x MH in a couple days. Cheers @buddy13 :skin_up:

large.20200506_210137_compress70.jpg

Edited by Captain-Erb
  • Like 25