Subbies pic thread

1 minute ago, Exhale said:

@Diddy

Both @highgrower and @Highburyway have some great looking crosses available on the subbies seeds, I have a few of them just waiting for the space to sprout them. :yep:

Cheers mate. i think i have one of their strains cooking now. Lemon Amnesia No1 x (Cheese x Blues). Having actually run out and having to actually part cash for dealer weed this is hurting sooo bad just now....especially as my brother who is up in Scotland still has an oz left from the 3 I gifted him due to me being a nice guy/and he was ill and in pain at the time....pissed that he has some left and i haven't lol..not that id ever grudge my old bro of course lol.

• Like 2

Nice @Diddy I also chose the Lemon Amnesia cross, it sucks when you go dry hopefully you can establish something and keep it ticking over to keep you medicated. :yep:

The Smile crosses are worth a look at as well, I have some of the F2's looking for some laughing gear.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lennon said:

Hey @stickyblack,

Long time no speak mate, hope you cool? :yep: 

:yinyang:

All good bro :D .. Jus plodding along.

Take care & Keep safe :yep:

• Like 2

Golf007's Pscho animal stomer x moonshine haze @ day 48

large.20200406_073536_compress12.jpg

Buddy13's black chery punch x mac @day 48

large.20200406_073239_compress7.jpg

• Like 27

Smottie Remix day 50 both cuts 

large.EBE519DC-16E1-4CE9-94BA-B40334CF3F3A.jpeglarge.8E868626-C2B2-45B4-B930-77D354C44614.jpeglarge.960A3AEB-171D-4035-9664-856A3AD1FD49.jpeglarge.5214C0DC-C74F-456E-B7FF-99BDB02B87F5.jpeg

Psychosis BX2 plant one and two 

large.2B32BB39-3E42-48F7-83E1-9097E5395DF4.jpeglarge.531A8608-5304-42DC-8E1C-9A81EF3BA9D1.jpeglarge.0E13A4DD-1176-44DA-89FB-71D2F3503D49.jpeglarge.016237AC-DFD3-45FE-A96D-DCD9D93698CF.jpeg

Thats it for now till next time take it easy..:oldtoker:

• Like 20

Nice flowers chaps...these subbie seeds always seem to throw out some great plants :)

Farmer G 

• Like 10

smoking some of my old timers haze x amnesia haze subbie harvested in july 2019,  as soon as you've smoked a spliff you are eager to get on and do something anything just something,  it's really wonderful weed really nice high and flavour,  pheno # 8 is a fruity one once you've rolled a spliff and draw through it unlit it just tastes so fruity 

1LNpTtD.jpg

• Like 14

Psychosis x Lot5 by @madgiz {hope your okay buddy where ever you are in the world} ready for the trim in a couple days, been hanging for 10 days and with the heat we have had it has sped up the process a little...

large_060.jpg

I am a bit unsure as to weather these are the Psychosis x Lot5 or an Amnesia cross lol i got these directly of Giz before they where made subbie seeds so im guessing they are what they said they are , the Lot5 is bringing some haze funk to the cross , the genotype pictured is like a sherbert haze...haven't encountered the terpene before so really looking forward to it :yep: 

Farmer G 

• Like 13

Hello all, 

Could do with some advice on my next lot of subbies. I'd be interested in something with a little UGORG genes in but there aren't many descriptions on the site.

Suggestions for a indica/indica leaning hybrid from the list?  

It would be nice if there was descriptions on the subbie seeds list. Some genetics are pretty obscure, or are hacks of other hacks.

Ok if you are active in the thread they get created in, but not so helpful further down the line or to newer members.

Edited by Greenls
  • Like 4

The parents info and the member who made the seeds are all here all that's needed is a little search or pm but personally I think if the member thought it was good enough to make seeds with its hopefully good enough for me

• Like 5

Thanks @Greenls @baked bean

Problem is I was after the smile f2s and the fella (Dannychoo) hasn't been online for years according to his profile. Looking through threads there weren't really enough details to make a judgement. 

i grew those dannychoo smiles last summer,   details in my grow diary  did 10 seeds and got 4 or 5 females plus some males and did a bit of pollen chucking,  open pollenated a couple of bramches on each of the females, so have a bag of smile x smile x smile x smile seeds  2 of the pheno's were really nice,  comparable to the wonderful old times amnesia haze i ran at the same time, 2 or 3 were a little less nice but still a good smoke,  plants were a bit fruity a bit sewerage i think i said in my diary sweet sewage ,  they grew easily after a tricky start ( my own fault ) they were quite unform size and growth wise nice buds with decent amounts of crystals,  didn't stretch too much 

due to rotating through my jars i actually have been smoking it the last few days,  nice morning time smoke definately gets you up and going,  the last 2 mornings i've been smoking the less good phenos and they're still a very nice smoke, think they've improved in 8 months  curing ,  two are just a little bit nicer and a bit more giggly,   the pack had about 18 seeds in or so still have some to run another day 

worth a try in my book 

• Like 2