Subbies pic thread

2 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@shire :thumsup: 75w hash farm

Cheers mate, yes the leaves and frosty stems will be added to my trim stash for next bubble hash run, atb

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, shire said:

Super Manny by @Highburyway .  Flowered in small pots under 75w hs1 led, getting chopped today day 63.

She smells fantastic, can't wait to try :smokin:

large.5e806a7f2d944_SuperManny.jpg

Looks very nice and frosty, thanks for posting the pic 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Highburyway said:

Looks very nice and frosty, thanks for posting the pic 

Cheers, but the thanks should go to you and all the other seed contributors that make subscribing to this amazing place a no brainier, happy days :cheers:

top view super manny

large.manny.jpg

• Like 14

On 3/16/2020 at 8:23 PM, Captain-Erb said:

Black cherry punch x mac f1 @day27 from @buddy13

large.20200316_182427_compress53.jpg

large.20200316_184954_compress67.jpg

:smokin:

Whats the story with mac f1 ? Anything to do with capulators mac ?

• Like 5

large.5e81c7468cf29_Webp.net-resizeimage(6).jpg

My keeper cut of Psycho Animal Stomper on day 50 of flower. She goes 63 days.

BB

:yinyang:

• Like 17

3 phenos of Psycho Animal Stomper by @Vicfirth12 Chopped at 66 days and been curing for 6 months :hippy: 

Absolute banging strain :dev: :taz:

T-Minus.......

large.3-IMG_1455-001.JPG

large.2-IMG_1409-001.JPG

large.1-IMG_1384-001.JPG

Happy Saturday guys and gals, hope you and yours are well and safe! :yinyang:

• Like 26

2 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

I Should have grabbed some of those  badgirls.

Hope you're keeping well @Lennon

Hey @HazyDaze

Yeah, all good in the Lennon household :yep: Hope you and yours are well and safe :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Ccs141

Actually as it goes, when I sexed the above grow I ended up with a high female count. Once I made my selections, I gave 3 girlies to my uncle who grew them in his garden. They finished up around the end of October and he did get a decent smoke off them :yep:

They do have an extremely tight bud structure, so most definitely susceptible to mould though. I had my uncle shaking them 4 times a day once well into flower to try and remove moisture/wetness from the flowers. If they were gorilla grown, with limited access I doubt there would have been many smokable flowers on them. I’d imagine it would have all rotted the time they finished!

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Here is a couple of jibba jabba girl scout cookies seeds. Really nice to grow. Hope you are all keeping safe.

large.IMG_20200402_204101_compress33.jpglarge.IMG_20200402_204624_compress75.jpglarge.IMG_20200402_205327_compress91.jpg

• Like 13

Nearly the subby time of year again. Cmon peeps give me some suggestions. To help my fav to date non subby was Bubba Kush. My only subby apart from what i am growing now (Led grow diary on here somewhere) the only subby i have had is Smottie remix which was a lovely smoke.

Can I have a few recommendations please.

Also Don't the powers that be think it would be "better" to have a subby section for subby grows and subby smoke reports....you could even encourage more subbies if there was a wee prize say couple times a year of subby seeds. I only say as its a bit of a mare finding subby seed grows. And subby seed smoke reports. :)

• Like 4