Subbies pic thread

On 3/6/2020 at 1:26 PM, brock1 said:

Not 100% sure but heard a few say psychosis is cheese x sensi nl5 / haze.  Maybe it was a nl5 haze pheno? I have had haze in Psychosis x psychosis before.

Interesting mate about the psy x psy progeny throwing up camphor genos...i also have heard the nl5 haze geno story about the psychosis...

Im more inclined to say its from the Lot 5 in the mix...i have grew out the original lot 5 which was basically a pure sat but i know the evolution was a far shorter flowering hybrid but wanted to know if anyone came across what i am...as psychosis is usually very strong in crosses.

Farmer G 

• Like 2

Super Manny at around 5 weeks. she smells perfectly sweet :)large.5e63cdfd04131_Supermanny.jpg

Edited by shire
  • Like 18

Psychosis BX2 

large.13D30A82-CE71-463E-8CA4-6F06713D139A.jpeglarge.9A33F196-4F6C-4EEB-932D-4612C160E36F.jpeglarge.0D469D9C-36F5-457F-99A5-BAAC3970E182.jpeg

Smottie remix 

large.52DB663F-71AF-417F-A085-B8568B4B4FD6.jpeglarge.FC3626D1-2E3F-472F-915B-BFBCC6196F08.jpeg

Thats it for now till next time take it easy..:oldtoker:

• Like 17

6 hours ago, shire said:

Super Manny at around 5 weeks. she smells perfectly sweet :)large.5e63cdfd04131_Supermanny.jpg

Looks lovely @shire thanks for posting it 

How many females did you get from the ones you started? 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@shire absolutely beautiful plant there, knew I was onto a winner picking those Skunk crosses by @Highburyway nice to see someone else growing them out for me to get a sneaky peak. :yep:

What cross did you go for pal? 

Hoping you find something nice when you grow them

• Like 2

@Highburyway I snapped up your Super Manny, Molten Core and Livers crosses, some great parentage there.

Regarding the Molten Core, was the Core Cut an actual cutting or was it a seed reproduction, if you don't mind me asking!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@Highburyway I snapped up your Super Manny, Molten Core and Livers crosses, some great parentage there.

Regarding the Molten Core, was the Core Cut an actual cutting or was it a seed reproduction, if you don't mind me asking!

Its the actual core cut I used in the Cross, she's a lovely plant to grow 9/10 weeks to flower and fairly light feeder

Nice selection of crosses to look through as well good look with them 

• Like 1

@Highburyway thank you so much for that, I have some other seeds that are the Hypro reproduction - old seed stock though so not entirely sure what the germination will be like.

Thank you for sharing your collected genetics, great way to help support the site. :yep:

• Like 1

Hi @Highburyway delighted to say all 4 are female plants mate. Three of have ended up in small pots being flowered in my ds 60 with my 75w hs1 led. The other is in with my sweet seeds plants under 1000 w hps. I still have 6 seeds left so the plan is to pair them up with my pack of oltimes I've been itching to get going for my next grow. Really looking forward to getting them in bigger pots next time. Thank you so much for contributing these to the site, happy days :)

Cheers @Exhale, looking forward to seeing your super skunk crosses when you get them going.

Couple of pics from this morning.  I will get some finished pics up in a few weeks, atb.

large.5e64ce6912082_SuperMannyb.jpglarge.5e64ce6655b5a_SuperMannya.jpg

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@Highburyway thank you so much for that, I have some other seeds that are the Hypro reproduction - old seed stock though so not entirely sure what the germination will be like.

Thank you for sharing your collected genetics, great way to help support the site. :yep:

Heard good things about the hypro seeds hoping you get good germ rates on those

No problem on sending the seeds in, anything I can do to help this site after all the help I have received from uk420 

• Like 5

Cheers @shire for posting those pics looks nice and frosty

Great ratio you got there too. Good luck on the Cross pal sounds nice and something I would deffo grow if you send some in to the site

Good luck with the rest grow pal 

• Like 2

Purple blues x cherry posh og 

Popped well over 200 of these seeds the last few years and found some really nice plants but this is my favourite I've found so far. Sweet cherry drop kush taste and smell and the smelly girl in veg I've ever had. 75 to 84 days to flower though but big yielder

large.20200308_171321-1512x2016.jpglarge.20200308_171340-1512x2016.jpg

Edited by Highburyway
Flower time
  • Like 14

Smile f2 

extra week was a good idea, really brought out the color and it finished nicely 

took it down day 60

large.017D9E83-8B55-4FB0-82B2-120D816E2965.jpeglarge.9CE9836E-C402-4657-A5DF-A95FA8B56F5B.jpeglarge.CDDD3D58-B6AE-4086-AB51-8DF3F7486A05.jpeg

large.F002094F-7FB2-4D37-869B-FD9119418A7A.jpeglarge.07EC89CB-8D15-4CC4-920F-071447665C9D.jpeg

• Like 24