Subbies pic thread

3 hours ago, MK11 said:

What a load of shite,lol

You're a fkn Ray of sunshine lately aren't you fella..

Fuk off and wipe that shit from ya lips ya fassyhole  lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

You're a fkn Ray of sunshine lately aren't you fella..

Fuk off and wipe that shit from ya lips ya fassyhole  lol

Hopefully we'll meet one day and you can say that

to my face,sunshine

Edited by MK11

Just now, Owderb said:

post-6338-1256820045.jpg

Here we go again lol

Owd

I know, right, I never realised he was such a Hard man Internet warrior tbh. lol

Unusual for someone thats been here so long. Weird behaviour eh! 

Hmm it is getting to that subby time of year again lol. It really upsets my fomo when picking subby seeds. Like the look of that kona cookie at the moment but i will probably change my mind 20x in the next week and then come back to the same conclusion lol.

What is the yeild per plant like on the Kona Cookie ? I only ask as I keep reading that cookies are poor yielders.....but the pics i see a few pages back on this thread say otherwise lol.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Unusual for someone thats been here so long. Weird behaviour eh! 

pot-kettle.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Diddy said:

What is the yeild per plant like on the Kona Cookie ? I only ask as I keep reading that cookies are poor yielders.....but the pics i see a few pages back on this thread say otherwise lol

I know looks massive! :stoned: 

cookies does have that rep but the Kona Cookie was made with Ugoriginals excellent award winning Disco Biscuit which is a Cookie cross and produces rock solid chucky lovely buds and always filled my jars, and the Kona some North Cal Gooey..

But there’s the thinner leaf sat leaning genetics (lava-zin) so it’s a 50-50 on what pheno’s you get..

hats off to everyone that’s given seeds in, there’s so many lovely strains/crosses in the sub seed collection now its awesome.. 

smokes!  :bong: 

• Like 8

Some of these will be dropping soon.

All the British elites all wrapped up in one ikkle seed case. Blues, psycho and last but not least, UK cheese. These have been tested and have some corkers running through them, haven't had a bad one yet, thats not to say There aren't any. Smells are ranging  from strawberry Hubba bubba which I must say is dee-lish, to full on shit smelling old skool skunk to blues,  psycho and cheese,   As you'd expect from such a cross. SUPER STINKY!  I've found potential keepers each time I've run these and I'd like to share a few with the community. 

Parents are from ugorg. Ignore the top left, middle, middle right and bottom right, they're different crosses.  won't be sending in many, so if you fancy them keep an eye on sub updates.  The mother is my own select PsychoSister, and father  my own  select HoneyBadger. 

PsychoSister x HoneyBadger. :yinyang:

Can someone send me the addy to send these in please @Joolz

large.PSX_20200301_231455.jpg

• Like 23

@McgarretNice one, good luck with all those dude, I have a PS x The New at 7 weeks which is looking nice, she is very much identical to the New I used in this cross and is purpling up big time now.

There is a taller smelly Skunk Pheno which sounds nice that @CannaKay is flowering at the moment.

I have another two just gone into flower, there is quite a big thread I created in the HSO forum following my progress with these seeds, click below. 

I hope you find something nice in those, good luck dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

These seeds have all gone now, the good news is I have The New in flower and I have hit her up with some more pollen so fingers crossed subbies seeds will be restocked soon.

Pineapple Skunk x The New (The New Pheno)
large.P1270791.jpg

large.P1270783.jpg

Tall Pheno

large.P1270794.jpg

The New Dripping with Pineapple Skunk Spunk

large.P1270769.jpg

• Like 20