Subbies pic thread

1 hour ago, Salty said:

Very nice @CannaKay mucker.

If that smokes half as good as it looks...it's gonna be somethin special indeedy.

Tnx mate, she smells amazing, tropical fruit n cookies. 

• Like 4

@CannaKay that looks and sounds great mate, love the colours the dark cross and disco bring to the table :stoned: 

awesome job lovely looking buds

Edited by twigs
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, twigs said:

@CannaKay that looks and sounds great mate, love the colours the dark cross and disco bring to the table :stoned: 

awesome job lovely looking buds

Tnx mate, I've been looking at her in daylight now and damn she's a looker, too bad the leafs are all wilting or I would've shot another few pics. 

I think she's showing this trait because the leafs are very pale, I think that if the leafs woulda been greener she probably turned out black like yours but that's just a guess. 

I'm keen to find out with her clone that's in week 3 of flower, she's konacookie #2 (the most hybrid one) large._20191221_002055.JPG

Still one kona going strong and she's the slowest of the 3 but damn this girl is packing on weight, especially for a cookie cross, I think she needs another 2 - 2,5 weeks large._20191221_001821.JPG

• Like 11

i really got to sort out subs in the new year some of these subbies look stunning.

another reason to hate crimbo i'm skint already lol

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

i really got to sort out subs in the new year some of these subbies look stunning.

another reason to hate crimbo i'm skint already lol

Don't worry I've seen a few people with subbie seed projects n plans and there will be a nice bunch a genetics to be added to the list ! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have got 3 old school subbie seeds plants from when I subbed a few years ago. All 3 are in at various stages of early flower.

I am thinking I might hit the Smottie with some Pineapple Skunk pollen and make some seeds.

Smottie Remixed

large.P1260896.jpg

Sweet Tooth F2 

large.P1260903.jpg

Killer Skunk x UK Psychosis

large.P1260877.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 19

4 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

I am thinking I might hit the Smottie with some Pineapple Skunk pollen and make some seeds.

Sounds like a great idea :yep:

• Like 3

@zabzIts a big old plant with lots of branches and everyone around here who has grown it seems to rate it so I may as well brush some on a couple branches and see what occurs.

• Like 3

@SmokebelchI've seen some incredible smotties passin through in the short time I'm a member and not one looked average, I know what the PS can do and with smottie as a mum I can imagine the fat colas they will make. Lookin forward to my next subscription already :)

• Like 1

konacookie..harvested at 60 ish days.

What great plants to grow! Aromas of earth, berries, sweets, dough, spices and flat coke. The darker one (left) has very good medicinal properties, certainly helps me deal with chronic pain. It tastes of sour berries and earth with a slight hazy twang. The other two are similar with calming and focused effects but taste wise the middle one is cookie esk with lots of fruity sweets and the other more like flat coke and earth. They have extremely strong branches, yielded very well, required minimal attention throughout the whole cycle and handled stress better than the plants from the big breeders..Get subbed people! Thankyou twigs :thumsup:

large.20200106_144214_compress10.jpglarge.20200105_190127_compress70.jpg

• Like 22