Subbies pic thread

amazing mate! they looks lovely :stoned: 

how would you describe the smell when you rub a bud? sweet, earthy berry? or more tropical sweet?

they can produce some amazing colour changes without any temperature change too, i’ve had a couple that go almost black and had some variegated leafs on others

well done mate and thanks for doing the diary :yep: there’s some old school genetic treats in them beans from GooeyBreeder and some lip smacking taste and big hit from UGOriginals DiscoBiscuit.. enjoy dude! :stoned: 

• Like 5

Cheers man and thanks for sending em in :thumsup:  theyre real great plants, plan on doing some more alongside some UGORG psycosister and rare darkness pamelina soon.

The one above definitely has a very pungent fruity hashy berry earthy kinda smell.

The other two are much more tropical fruit smelling, aye..similar to what I imagine a fruit punch made with lilt and a dash of soil to smell like.

Seriously strong branches too I must add!

5/5 beans popped, 3 of which were female

I'll be back pre harvest :yep:

Edited by Captain-Erb
add info
  • Like 5

On 12/3/2019 at 3:01 PM, Captain-Erb said:

Konacookie from @twigs Around 5 weeks :yinyang:

Some very nice smells and colours developing, especially on this one.

large.20191203_143902_compress72.jpg

Thinking getting these what sort of yield was it and how long did it take any info would be great cheers

• Like 5

Konacookie from @twigs 12/12 from seed day 52 large._20191203_201529.JPGcan't really see the frostyness because the photo is taken through lumi sunglasses but believe me she is one frosty lady, she smells of tropical fruit  with a hint of spice on the background, absolutely delicious.

The fan leafs smell of fresh cut mangos when broken up and I'm very curious about the high this beauty is gonna give me. 

• Like 9

@gavlp20I'll let you know in 3ish weeks man :yep: Yeild looks to be good and I'd say they'll maybe take 9 weeks..Get yourself subbed and grab a pack!

@CannaKayHas some crackers that are almost done, have a look for his diary :yinyang:

Edited by Captain-Erb
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Captain-Erb said:

@gavlp20I'll let you know in 3ish weeks man :yep: Yeild looks to be good and I'd say they'll maybe take 9 weeks..Get yourself subbed and grab a pack!

@CannaKayHas some crackers that are almost done, have a look for his diary :yinyang:

Tnx, I've got 3 different phenos from wich one is super fast, pistils are bright orange for about 80% and this is only week 8 of 12/12 from seed and she showed sex after 2 weeks so that's about 6 weeks bloom. I'm gonna give her at least 2 more weeks but could take her before that. 

The other 2 phenos are gonna take a bit longer and have not got one single orange pistil but are better yielders than the faster pheno. Kona #1 is indica dominant and has short internodes and has buds all over the branches from top to bottom, she is a bit slow with bud development in the early stage but packs on a bit later then the others. Pheno #2 is a more hybrid pheno but looks more like 3 (sativa dominant) with longer internodes. Pheno #3 is the fast pheno but looks like she's not gonna yield as much as the rest but still more than average and she still has 2 more weeks to gain. 

All 3 smell delicious and if the high is just as great as the smell i got myself some keepers. 

I'll add more detailed info after harvest. 

• Like 3

Anyone know how long the smile f2 go?

also the stretch what’s it like?

when I did ot1s original smile I seem to remember it didn’t stretch all that much

Just started these 4 Super Manny from @Highburyway . All 4 came through 48hrs from wet. Looking forward to these:smokin:

Thank you to all who send these subbie seeds in. It makes subscription a no brainer, happy days!

large.5df64ed22831b_subbiea.jpg

• Like 12

ended up with 4 smile f2 fems

first 3 have potential, 4th one not so great
large.50E39A58-223E-47DA-852F-390E71C3FE6D.jpeglarge.DD29A40B-ED72-432A-BC14-64773B9A221C.jpeglarge.F67C3232-7AC8-45BB-9494-298699CDA9B5.jpeglarge.6003EF52-A075-487E-8045-E9B16AF11A3B.jpeg 

also had 13 males with some of them looking top class and 1 hermit that was male on one side and female on the other

• Like 11