Subbies pic thread

On 25/09/2019 at 7:54 PM, golf.007 said:

@Smokebelch, great line up man, there is some great plants in those sweet tooth f2s the high is simply amazing imo from most of them and is my desert island weed for sure. Its not knock out but big smiles and feel good best weed ever.

atb

Agreed on the Sweet Tooth f2 high

• Like 2

@Jumpin Jack,The sweet tooth f2s were originally from bill cooper,I have a few sweet toothf2 x alien rift seeds I have previously sent in and will be sending some more with a few others when ready after a quick germination test.

atb:hippy:

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Alright Uk420,

At last I have found the pictures I took of the Gsc that I donated to the site, they are a bit wank (the pics)to be honest, a good couple of weeks before I chopped them but it gives you an idea of what to expect.

Whole plant.1

large.D698BF72-6AD3-4F13-8631-13103E81EBC4.jpeg

Whole plant.2

large.F60B35AC-5D84-42BC-8ABF-57BF7D9B20DC.jpeg

Bud shot from 2.

large.8C8937CF-2D2E-4D86-BD77-7F5FBD9EDC78.jpeg

2 again.

large.3CEE2A94-4ADC-4DBB-AD79-516FE201F477.jpeg

Now 1.

large.95DD2307-D818-4A2F-BBCC-C4C1AAFFAA42.jpeg

1 again.

large.02B61803-F325-42F8-9799-1019E801AC7B.jpeg

I grew them in 3.5 ltrs of coco/mud, fed with bio bizz for nine weeks, fairly light to medium feeders I would suggest. I have yet to take any photos of the final bud, but when I get around to it I’ll pop it on here and tag you in @ROCKSTEADY6 I remember getting that first one out flipping all over the place it was, anyway 

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 16

Just found my subbie seeds after having to box up things due to redecorating. :)

They are Black Cherry Punch crossed with Mac 1. A fantastic find that cheered up a dull Friday afternoon.

I assume mine are normal seeds and I plan on germinating in a few weeks time. I'll start up a diary for that one in the subbies forum.

I have 15 seeds so will pop them all and hope for as many female as possible.

I'll have a few back up clones just to fill the space if I get 7 or so females. 50% ish ratio is the lowest I usually get. Males will come in handy also although I prefer F1 pollen.

Just starting to go through this thread but I'm impressed at the quality people out there are breeding.

Keep up the good work!

If these Black Cherry Punch/Mac 1's give me a keeper, I'll go for the lifetime subbie and not have to worry about seeds for the next ten years easily.

• Like 6

I have a 2 or 3 females of Psychosis x Lot #5 evo by @madgiz (hope your well out there in the world where ever you are dude) ready for my next run , one smells really blueberry esq which im looking forward too, im going to scroll through the thread to see who else has grown out these to see what they found :) 

Farmer G 

• Like 6

My 3 Subbies are almost ready to go into the flower room, I have ended up with some cracking looking plants, I am very happy with three.

Sweet Tooth F2

large.P1260201.jpg

Killer Skunk x UK Psychosis

large.P1260205.jpg

Smottie Remixed

large.P1260209.jpg

• Like 13

Yesterday I sent some of my own cooking in for subbies seeds which should be available shortly. I have a few that I test germed, I will be getting more of these wet over this weekend.

HSO Pineapple Skunk x HSO The New

large.P1260188.jpg

HSO Pineapple Skunk F2

large.P1260214.jpg

• Like 18

large.5ddf9433c5260_Webp.net-resizeimage(4).jpg

Here we have Psycho Animal Stomper#1 by @Vicfirth12 via subbie seeds on day 61 of flower. Now it's 48 hours of darkness  before the chop.

She is a pleasure to grow,clone and above all smoke.

Subbie seeds for the win ! 

BB

:yinyang:

• Like 20

large.5ddf9435dc61f_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).jpglarge.5ddf94324ab4c_Webp.net-resizeimage(5).jpg

Here we have @grotbags Malibu Pie via Subbie seeds.  The is my Malibu Pie#2 cut. A real tropical tasting high yielding lady that is cooked in 63 days. She colours up really well and clones the best out of my 3 MP cuts.

She along with my P.A.S#4 cut will be getting dialed in next year.

Subbie seeds for the win.

BB

:yinyang:

• Like 19

On 27/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, Smokebelch said:

Yesterday I sent some of my own cooking in for subbies seeds which should be available shortly. I have a few that I test germed, I will be getting more of these wet over this weekend.

HSO Pineapple Skunk x HSO The New

large.P1260188.jpg

HSO Pineapple Skunk F2

large.P1260214.jpg

This sounds SmokeB! I've been looking at that pinapple sk for long time now. How goes it? Any real pinapple taste on it? The cross with the new sound nice too. Flowered any of them or just germed now?

• Like 3

Could anyone link me any Psychosis x Lot5 diary's please if possible my search function playing up this morning...many thanks guys 

Farmer G 

• Like 2