Subbies pic thread

This was done using the Eco-life soil mate yes :yep:

thanks mate , was thinking of running a few autos with it to test it out ..clearly its decent with that budshot :yep:

atb 

weedo

Edited by weedouk420

Hi, everyone -just a little update on the two Cream Caramel auto x Cheese subbie seeds donated by @highgrower that I have on the go outside in the garden. These are now about 8 weeks old. Still in veg but lots of pre-flowers. Both seeds germinated on the same day, are in the same size pots and get the same watering/fish mix feed. As you can see, they are quite different. One looks very sativa-like and the other is much more leafy and compact - very Indica. It’ll be interesting seeing these two develop, but both doing well at the moment.

large.0C02F89B-24EB-4520-9773-B3AAC02039E8.jpeg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

May 2017 Lifetime Subs, got 36 seeds instead of the stated 10. :notworthy:

Had several attempts at these but only got males, until finally, this year…

Smottie Remix, Day 81.

large.5d1de06d23c06_SmottieRemixDay81.jpg

Smottie Remix, Day 81, Bud shot.

large.5d1de07718a7b_SmottieRemixDay81Bud.jpg

Smottie Remix, Day 81, Trimmed.

large.5d1de07f01627_SmottieRemixDay81Trimmed.jpg

Smottie Remix, Day 81, Bud, closeup.

large.5d1de084430e2_SmottieRemixDay81Budcloseup.jpg

This pheno, once flipped was frosting up heavily within THREE weeks, (wish I’d kept her as a mum). :headpain:

Smottie Remix, Day 84.

large.5d1de09f0d6ae_SmottieRemixDay84.jpg

Smottie Remix, Day 85.

large.5d1de092cd882_SmottieRemixDay85.jpg

Smottie Remix, Day 85, Bud shot.

large.5d1de097bfc9f_SmottieRemixDay85Bud.jpg

All grown under 600w dual HPS in 10” pots with Jack’s Magic compost.

Fed Plant Magic (soft water non organic) Grow, then Bloom, plus MagCal and then Atami PK booster in late flower, flushed with H2O.

81-85 days flower. 75g from plant one, at 81 days.

Strong, moreish, jubbly, alas, all gone! 

Still got 26 of seeds left, will defo do again.

Thx Budelaire, you’re a generous genius :magic: and thx uk420 you’re the best community for sharing. :toldya:

:oldtoker:

• Like 36

old times x amnesia haze harvested at 8 weeks possibly a bit early but the small bud i sampled convinced me to take the whole plant down as it was, i'll take the others down over the next couple of weeks, weeks 8-10 ,  may try and cut some with lots of amber but i very rarely seem to see amber in any great quantity  in my grows..... probably impatience and these don't really seem to need any amber,  this one seems just fine without 

flavours and smell of the bud - mango, artificial strawberry, fruit salad

real nice head high, not very couch locky unless you overload a joint in which case you can expect 30 mins of head spinning wonder while pinned to your chair,  not in any way anxiety inducing just a good solid stone 

8/10 at 3 days drying and no cure,  i can imagine this getting pretty nice after a cure, it smokes so smoothly already compared to other weeds that i try and " sample a bit early " which give me a bad throat and a cough,  this is already really smooth to smoke  

AR16yQ8.jpg

• Like 26

The Smottie remix plant looks lovely a couple posts back top job :yep: should of made it a COTC nom mate as its some cracking photos...remember to nominate your best picture each month for a chance to be entered.

Psycho Animal Stomper plants look great across the board, dont think i have seen a bad example grown yet...niiiiiice one @Vicfirth12 :thumsup:

Farmer G 

Edited by FARMER G
e2a
  • Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/08/2018 at 9:33 PM, GreengoStarr said:

Hiya buddy, and up your arse :)

I've just had two small bongs of this and I don't want another!

The majority of this hack in my last grow (contained 6 females of this cross) were wwxbb dominant, but not this girl; she leaned much more towards the chemdawg.

These are only lightly trimmed as I prefer to give them a thorough trim before I smoke it (makes harvest trimming that much easier). But here's a few buds and I'll post some plant pics shortly.

large.P1020570.JPG.d621352cb20e469b05f1e

large.P1020569.JPG.9d72dde9b5d98b77ee747

large.P1020571.JPG.f5e6ea184aaff999951db

They look smart like, I've had mixed results with wwxbb, my best yield of good smoke was wwxbb but had some hermis to put me off the strain. Howd you find these and did you do another run with them?

• Like 3

Yet another run of the pas from vic coming to an end. 

large.IMG_4425.JPG

Psychosis doesn't come through in the look or smell but definitely in the high, :yinyang:

Edited by golf.007
  • Like 25

Alright there Uk420.

Just poped in to put up a couple of pictures of the Gsc beans that I sent in for subbies ( not the super platinum Gsc).

large.E8D334D9-BD49-49EF-9E2A-DFEA1BF9C278.jpeglarge.88B62774-BC26-4B9B-A170-67949EAC0AA4.jpeglarge.4E5BFC09-BCB9-4D91-98CB-17EE7F973076.jpeglarge.0BDA2BFC-5ABE-477C-9A45-46F0150C95E5.jpeg

All four are still at the nibblers stage, but I’ll keep you posted.

Take it easy :skin_up:Jj 

• Like 17

That looks amazing @golf.007

Beautiful looking buds! Will be popping my pack alongside some footloose now that summers out the way, looking forward to them.

• Like 1

Wow..they all look amazing! Hard choice.. Subscribed now and can't wait to get my hands on some. Just gotta decide which ones! :smokin: 

Edited by Captain-Erb
Spelling!
  • Like 1

2 nights with  2 different mates in the last week smoking the old times amnesia haze ( an up, high sativa % pheno )  and both times lots of laughing lots of chatting right to the end of the night rather than it gradually petering out in a fug of heavier strains,  not a hint of couchlock  or sleepiness,  both times the friends commented on how different it was to their usual smokes,  and how stoned they were,  i have been  through each different plant a couple of times now,  smoking each for a day,  there are definitely a more heavy smoke  to be found but the spacey airheady type ones are more prominent,  2/10 have indica type effects i think ,  really enjoying the smoke,  i'd recommend this strain to anyone wanting to try a sativa strain  

• Like 6