Subbies pic thread

I’ve got two Cream Caramel Autos on the go at the moment, thanks to subbie seeds from @highgrower. They are being grown in the garden/greenhouse and are 4 weeks old. Can’t wait until they’re ready.

large.6C16BBEA-E330-4431-A2E5-99BD9EF5F878.jpeg

• Like 8

@PermanentWaves - good luck with them - just a heads up that i dont think they are auto - the mum was an auto the dad was not if they are from the auto hacks i sent in a while back - they may be faster than normal though.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't to sure where to ask this question but as its subbie seeds may as well pop it in here.

@Welsh Tom @Vicfirth12 are the only people i know who have grown the Silver ak x animal stomper. But if you have...

Have you any idea of flowering times or any info on genotypes that could be useful?

large.sak17.jpglarge.17sak.jpg

The stem rub is really stong and grapey with a savory background, cant wait....

Edited by BeardedBeardiae
E2a
  • Like 8

@BeardedBeardiae those big fluffy white pistils look a lot like the silver AK x SAGE I ran last year....

large.DSCN1305.jpg

turned into this after 11 ish  weeks

large.5aee0149dc32f_sage4(2).jpglarge.5aee01636a8ad_sage4.jpg

trich's were 70%cloudy 30% amber but she just kept pushing out those fluffy white pistils. nice and smooth, grapey at first then mango smelling/tasting .

• Like 18

Cheers @buddy13 i see what you mean. Looks like good genes and an experienced hand turned out a bloody nice plant there. Nice.

• Like 1

Those lovely thick pistils are quite remarkable :yes:

Any one remember the Ed Rosenthal "Super Bud" strain he brought out or promoted years back ? i remember seeing a few pictures it might even be in a Jorge Cervantes book and the pistils where really thick and furry and this is the closet thing i have seen to it since !

A bit of a story with no real substance but there you go lol

Vics beans for the win :)

Farmer G

• Like 8

@BeardedBeardiae  the silver ak X animal stomper had some of the strongest thickest roots I've seen. I didn't really get the opportunity to flower them in big pots. I did a quick run in small pots just doing a quick pheno hunt. I found one plant that very like a sweet bubblegum that finished about 9/10 weeks. I would have liked to have grown it again to have a better representation structurely. But unfortunately I had to shut up shop. 

Deffo worth running them if you've got the seeds. Nice work @Vicfirth12

• Like 2

@FARMER G

ERSB is one of my favourite plants ever !! first clone I ever got given too. Think it's still the most expensive seed sensi offer. I have 3 packs in my fridge waiting for a project.

I remember having jars of orange hairy weed that smelt like pineapple. Scissor hash from it was great too. I think it would be a real interesting one to come back for extracts. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm crap at photos but here's a Psycho Animal Stomper from @Vicfirth12 lovely plant to grow, smells vary day to day. She's just starting week 6

large.5d03711ef3b68_PASwk5(4).JPGlarge.5d03711e159d2_PASwk5(3).JPG

I only popped a couple and this is the lady. Much thanks Vic for these beauties 

:haveadab:

Edited by Breezus
Spelling

On 5/19/2019 at 10:08 AM, FARMER G said:

Psycho Animal Stomper no1 - i grew this just mainly water fed in organic soil and she has turned out a belter again...

large_550.jpg

Farmer G 

@FARMER G is that the new eco life soil you used with this pal? 

atb bud

weedo

• Like 1