Subbies pic thread

21 minutes ago, GreengoStarr said:

Indeed I did. That variety was most certainly the cream of that crop; I liked them a lot. One of them in particular, left a taste like caramelised strawberries on my lips after the exhale, which surprised the heck out of me and they were delightfully potent. I was very disappointed when slugs chomped the heads off the last of my SADD seedlings earlier this year as I really looking forward to having some more of that in my jars.

cheers man, im doing them indoors, glad to hear they do the biz...atb and thanks man.....:yinyang:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, grotbags said:

cheers man, im doing them indoors, glad to hear they do the biz...atb and thanks man.....:yinyang:

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I'm growing indoors as well :)

I had some plants outside last year and brought them in at the start of Autumn and the voracious vermin must have piggybacked their way in. 

I couldn't find them when they chomped the heads off, but figured they'd be no issue, but they then starting nibbling on the others as they were growing. I let them be until just before I flipped to 12/12 and then employed an old natural method I've successfully used outdoors in he past. I very rarely drink these days, but had to buy beer for this.

I emptied a couple of cans and cut the bottom of them leaving a little inch high container, buried them up to soil level in the top of the pots of the plants that showed slug damage and half filled them with beer. I put them into the pots just before lights off and checked them when the lights came back on.

Below is a pic of what I found.

slug.jpg

Edited by GreengoStarr
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Amneisa Kush x SmellyBerry.

Absolutely stunning amount of Bubble Hash from the fluff. I just combined 25, 45 and 73 while wet and mixed it with some clean water rinse. Was a really trippy high which shocked the shite outta me tbh. I was expecting something a little mellow but it really was a lat morning early afternoon hash lol 

large.5cd29895795b5_AmnesiaKushxSmellyBe

The plants were really well split down the middle, 4 weeks into flower you could already tell which was touched by the Amnesia and vice versa due to bud structure and aroma. Was a very nice smoke too, more SmellBerry I though than amnesia on most plants but one in particular had a very Diesel fuel like flavour that I would imagine was a throwback from some Ammy genes. Didn't get much kush in flavour but the more Amnesia like genotypes seemed to have the Kush structure.

Smoking some as I type and it really is a good toke.

ATB.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 13

On 08/05/2019 at 10:10 AM, GreenVision said:

Amneisa Kush x SmellyBerry.

Absolutely stunning amount of Bubble Hash from the fluff. I just combined 25, 45 and 73 while wet and mixed it with some clean water rinse. Was a really trippy high which shocked the shite outta me tbh. I was expecting something a little mellow but it really was a lat morning early afternoon hash lol 

large.5cd29895795b5_AmnesiaKushxSmellyBe

The plants were really well split down the middle, 4 weeks into flower you could already tell which was touched by the Amnesia and vice versa due to bud structure and aroma. Was a very nice smoke too, more SmellBerry I though than amnesia on most plants but one in particular had a very Diesel fuel like flavour that I would imagine was a throwback from some Ammy genes. Didn't get much kush in flavour but the more Amnesia like genotypes seemed to have the Kush structure.

Smoking some as I type and it really is a good toke.

ATB.

GV.

Looks lovely @GreenVision mate....nice one :yep:

I made two lots of these with different AK mums...one ammo dom and one kushy but can't remember if I mixed them before I sent them in

Glad ye liked it dude

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Salty said:

Looks lovely @GreenVision mate....nice one :yep:

I made two lots of these with different AK mums...one ammo dom and one kushy but can't remember if I mixed them before I sent them in

Glad ye liked it dude

Yh they were nice mate. As I say I didn't get much on the side of kush in what I grew. But then being the AK was likely Ammy' fem mother? I'm not surprised. Either way mate they were nice.

I'm working on a cross at the moment using GG4 and some cookie genetics from a BX DiscoBiscuit. Hopefully she will be in this year for subs, some really nice plants in there so if you see them grab a pack if you can and give them a whirl.

medium.5.JPG.396d3cade83f5638b19e9503add

medium.1.JPG.e51f258b5e264fcd70550770704

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 25

4 hours ago, buddy13 said:

psycho animal stomper....

large.5cd965006aa09_pas(6).jpglarge.5cd964e8dafd9_pas(5).jpglarge.5cd9649cdf83d_pas(1).jpg

Aye.....definitely missed a trick nae snagglin a pack o these 

• Like 7

me too @Salty for years i didnt sub fuck knows why im a tit most probably.

anyway after subbing and always grabbing 3 packs i got myself a green jacket for years.

i have a 5p/10p/20p pot that now every year i will do a lifetime sub not just for the seeds but to give the guv some dough.

im probably going to get myself some b-line and some generals daughter later on in the year

• Like 1

You won't go wrong with the b-line @catfish mucker....lovely plants to grow and smoke.

I've got two comin up 6 weeks flowered with a half pack still in the fridge.

In the veg tent I have a few bits n bobs I'm planning to do a few crosses with. I will of course send some in for subbies coz subbie seeds have been really good to me with some outstanding plants.

• Like 1

Psycho Animal Stomper no1 - i grew this just mainly water fed in organic soil and she has turned out a belter again...

large_550.jpg

Farmer G 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, FARMER G said:

Psycho Animal Stomper no1 - i grew this just mainly water fed in organic soil and she has turned out a belter again...

large_550.jpg

Farmer G 

I'm in the process of making f2's of these, test run in 2 months so will be available as subbie seeds by end of year if they do the biz....male i found is nice, quick, dense flowers....heres hoping....:yinyang:

• Like 9