Subbies pic thread

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Vicfirth12 is doing some more of these cos i missed out, i didn't cry though, well, not much. 

Beautiful flowers :hippy::smokin:

• Like 3

Considered moving to Australia years ago, on seeing those pics I think I need to reconsider why I didnt go :)

Lovely looking pics from all.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys I came here to decide which subbie pack to get and now I'm just more confused.. :rofl:  too hard to choose from all those stars! My compliments and thanks to all the seeds makers in here for the nice crosses and of course, for sharing them with the community! 

:skin_up:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 6:26 PM, Hashcity said:

I hope Vicfirth12 is doing some more of these cos i missed out, i didn't cry though, well, not much. 

Beautiful flowers :hippy::smokin:

unfortunately vicfirth isnt making psycho animal stomper again......i have, however, kept a nice looking male with  dense flower clusters, provided i get a keeper girl, ill be making f2's for subbie seeds....

quick question....has anyone grown the double durban * strawberry amnesia subbie seeds? going to wet some of these tonight along with oldtimes and some others.......:yinyang:

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, grotbags said:

unfortunately vicfirth isnt making psycho animal stomper again......i have, however, kept

quick question....has anyone grown the double durban * strawberry amnesia subbie seeds? going to wet some of these tonight along with oldtimes and some others.......:yinyang:

I believe @GreengoStarr grew the strawberry amnesia subbies 

:yinyang:

1 hour ago, Breezus said:

I believe @GreengoStarr grew the strawberry amnesia subbies 

:yinyang:

Indeed I did. That variety was most certainly the cream of that crop; I liked them a lot. One of them in particular, left a taste like caramelised strawberries on my lips after the exhale, which surprised the heck out of me and they were delightfully potent. I was very disappointed when slugs chomped the heads off the last of my SADD seedlings earlier this year as I was really looking forward to having some more of that in my jars.

Edited by GreengoStarr
  • Like 1