Subbies pic thread

these were meant to be blues but instead ended up with two phenos of fuck knows what lol ill put them up here for the sake, lovely what ever they are. one smells of mango the other sweet bubblegum 

mango

medium.mangwaaa.jpg.47832ffb7522200acd70e7590bee56d9.jpg

medium.mango1.jpg.9d3eb585e7b0f78ca1bc8a4963fc0bcc.jpg

medium.mangoooo1.jpg.0243eb474fe50b9af4fffb070d676c16.jpg

• Like 22

21 hours ago, OddNut said:

Cheese x granola funk 

medium.CheesexGF2.jpg.04f44451c0f72a2f0f5045bec06d36b0.jpg

medium.CheesexGf1.jpg.be4c087cad752d9279ead509b1983eea.jpg

Great work mate, some lovely pictures that you have posted up, the smellyberry F2 you posted looked beautiful

The Cheese x granola funk is looking nice and frosty. What did you reckon to her, did you get much of that cheese stink coming through from her?

• Like 4

Cheers @blazeee was it you that made the seeds mate ? Sorry I couldn’t remember. I have two phenos of the cheese x granola funk. The one pictured I think is more gf leaning. Although the flowers look delightful it’s a bit too tall and spindly to be a keeper. Had to super crop it countless times and still got a couple of heat stressed tops Not sure what it’s like yet as it’s coming down on Friday. But from a little fondle there is a hint of cheese in it. The other pheno looks more like cheese I’ll  snap some shots of it towards the end of the week :) 

@Salty  nice one mate, they are certainly gonna produce some top shelf canna :yep: 

• Like 2

@OddNut Hey there mate, yeah it was me that made those seeds. Thanks for the info on them and sharing such high quality pics with us. Thats a shame about her being tall and spindly, sounds like the stretch from the granola funk came through but with the weak stems of the cheese which is not really ideal. I really appreciate the feedback mate and look forward to seeing pics of the other pheno that you have. 

• Like 2

@blazeeeNot a problem mate, Thanks for sending them in. I’ll snap you some more pics when I get a chance :) the other pheno has some pretty hefty buds but looks like it might go a little longer. Unfortunately it might have to come down a tad early as the rest of the rooms pretty much cooked and I’ve nowhere else to dry :( it’s getting there though. Can’t wait to try them I’ll get some dry flower shots too and a smell/ smoke report 

thanks again buddy 

• Like 1

Cheers scoops :) it’s not the size it’s how you use them lol 

a couple of pretty hefty cheese x granola buds kicking around at the back 

smile looks beefy too :) @twoscoops

Edited by OddNut
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheese x Granola funk pheno 2 @blazeee sorry mate I didn't get chance to take some proper pictures of this one. as you can see she wasn't properly ready and also suffered a bit of heat stress and started throwing extra hairs out the top. even though shes been taken early and suffered a bit she still produced some lovely buds. a lot more cheese smell in this one but also the granola funks in there too 

5c4e134e64c9d-cheesegranfunk2.jpg  

@twoscoops will this fill the void lol ?

• Like 8

@OddNut  Hey there mate, yeah the 2nd pheno does look alot more cheese dominant than the first one. Many thanks for taking the time to share the pics, it has been a pleasure to view them. Great work btw!

• Like 1