Subbies pic thread

12 minutes ago, Uncleisiah said:

Top drawer salty.  As always.   I spent an hour or so reading through you're diary.  (Great read). Amazing results. And the up and downs. 

Keep the good shit coming. :smokin:

uncle. :yinyang:

Thanks mate....appreciated.

• Like 2

@Salty hi bro, lovely looking bud there, iv got a pack of vicfirths psychosis*animal stomper next up in the new year....you should get ur old avatar back, made me chuckle...atb.....

• Like 1

@salty. Hi ya mucker hope your well mate.

What a  cracker mate ive never got them colours out of her.I had to look back through to check it was the silver hack.

atb

10 hours ago, grotbags said:

@Salty hi bro, lovely looking bud there, iv got a pack of vicfirths psychosis*animal stomper next up in the new year....you should get ur old avatar back, made me chuckle...atb.....

Cannae wait to smoke her @grotbags mucker....she smells fucking lush...thanks for the kind words.

2 hours ago, FARMER G said:

Nice one @Salty :yep:

Farmer G

Thanks @FARMER G mate...means a lot coming from a grower of your calibre. Cheers

2 hours ago, icki said:

@salty. Hi ya mucker hope your well mate.

What a  cracker mate ive never got them colours out of her.I had to look back through to check it was the silver hack.

atb

Hi @icki bro. Thanks for the compliment dude.....much appreciated.

She was cold for a few weeks mate and I reckon that's why she's so colourful but she's a real beauty whatever. A cracking hack...my personal plant o the year 2018.

• Like 3

Sweet lord jesus i need to get me 100 bucks from somewhere so i can get all the subbies seeds i want with a lifer!

Some more of an Oldtimes F2, I'm gonna pop a couple more of these next year and see what else comes out of the genetic treasure chest :magic:

large.IMG_5794.JPGlarge.IMG_5788.JPGlarge.IMG_5787.JPGlarge.IMG_5785.JPGlarge.IMG_5780.JPG

• Like 14

On 12/08/2017 at 5:44 PM, Breezus said:

Bill those are absolutely gorgeous plants to grow. I've taken cuts of both and as we speak they are entering week 2 of flower. Those pics are about 10 days old. @bill cooper what's the usual flowering time on these? I'm pegging them for 8-9 weekers given the genetics , hope that's close lol . Thanks again for providing such lush genetics mate :yinyang:

e2a .. they need a catchy name , any ideas ? I can see me doing some f2's and sending them in :yinyang:

Terry booth 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, OddNut said:

SmellyBerry F2

SmellyBerry F2 from @ratdog only ended up with the one female due to a bit of an accident but boy is she nice, Blues with a lot more berry funk  

Glad you got something from them mate, and that pics worthy of COTC :yep:

• Like 6

@ratdog Cheers mate, she’s lovely. Maybe a little low yielding but definitely ready at 7 weeks. Certainly not bothered about weight that’s for sure. The summer heatwave caught me off guard, lost a lot of freshly popped subbie seeds that day :( so held the girls as mothers and ran them this time. 

Its a shame the images have to be resized, I focus stacked this with about 15 pics. The full size one looks so much better  

• Like 3