Subbies pic thread

3 minutes ago, spirit animal - slug said:

oldtimes outdoor ?  i always thought it was a longer flowering sativa variety 

nice job 

Same thought, but then recognised the rocks in the background, believe it's somewhere in Spain, @bigbadbudboi?

Nice looker, hope she tastes good. default_thumbsup.gif

Nah. I think according to oldtimer1 it's a 7.5 - 9.5 week strain indoors, (60 days-ish). So with them being F2's as well from selected phenos with characteristics that we know nothing about, it's not really that hard to believe that it can finish outside if grown in Northern lats (even if this one wasn't).

Edited by SevernValleySavant

34 minutes ago, Mcgarret said:

Same thought, but then recognised the rocks in the background, believe it's somewhere in Spain, @bigbadbudboi?

Nice looker, hope she tastes good. default_thumbsup.gif

Well spotted on the rocks! I'm in Portugal about lat 40 but someone else in the Random Guerrilla Photos thread said they had finished oldtimes F2 at lat 51, and as @SevernValleySavant  says the original Oldtimes mostly flowered 7.5 to 9.5 weeks with some going a bit longer. When i grew it indoors it was mostly cooked at 9 weeks, longer and it got a bit :smokin:.

Oldtimer has done some amazing work with the highs and flavours you can get in a sub 10 week plant! Lot 5 Evolution and B-Line have been stunning plants to grow and smoke, if i had any £ id buy more packs for the fridge!!

• Like 3

a friend has some subbies....  smile,  oldtimes and lot5 evo crosses i think 

might grab a few seeds of each from him for next spring and work them in and out next year  

the last page or two has been amazing 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, spirit animal - slug said:

a friend has some subbies....  smile,  oldtimes and lot5 evo crosses i think 

might grab a few seeds of each from him for next spring and work them in and out next year  

the last page or two has been amazing 

Do it man you wont be disappointed!!

11 hours ago, bigbadbudboi said:

Well spotted on the rocks! I'm in Portugal about lat 40 but someone else in the Random Guerrilla Photos thread said they had finished oldtimes F2 at lat 51, and as @SevernValleySavant  says the original Oldtimes mostly flowered 7.5 to 9.5 weeks with some going a bit longer. When i grew it indoors it was mostly cooked at 9 weeks, longer and it got a bit :smokin:.

Oldtimer has done some amazing work with the highs and flavours you can get in a sub 10 week plant! Lot 5 Evolution and B-Line have been stunning plants to grow and smoke, if i had any £ id buy more packs for the fridge!!

It was me mate, there are some pics in this thread too from end of last year I think

On 13/11/2018 at 7:41 PM, Salty said:

large.20181112_214222-1.jpg

Super silver haze x psychosister lower nug at 7 weeks.

Severely under fed and fighting low temps for the first month of flower she is still producing the goods.

If anyone has these seeds in their stash get them popped. I've had four different females and they have all been crackers.

You've found the belter mate low yield and short I presume I ran these for a year the 8 weaker is a cracker lemons then fruity skunk after taste.

3 hours ago, icki said:

You've found the belter mate low yield and short I presume I ran these for a year the 8 weaker is a cracker lemons then fruity skunk after taste.

I wouldn't say she's a low yielder particularly but quite short and stocky. Real fruity skunk twang. 

My mucker @TheBigyin grew the seed plant out last run so we have smoked her and she is a real cracker....lovely smoke. Thanks for sharing your work and letting other members have the opportunity to grow them out mate.

I'm gonna let her go for another week or two yet....let  her properly cook and al post more pics before the chop.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Salty said:

large.1542702107667484.jpg

Gonna give her a few days more and likely give her the chop this weekend. Smells absolutely lush.

Top drawer salty.  As always.   I spent an hour or so reading through you're diary.  (Great read). Amazing results. And the up and downs. 

Keep the good shit coming. :smokin:

uncle. :yinyang:

• Like 2