Subbies pic thread

@crticalcontent - To be fair the Psycho Animal Stompers are one of the frostiest flowers i have ever grown ! they really have loads of bag appeal if thats your thing (dont get me wrong we all like a clean look , good aesthetic appearance for our flowers) but yes this just oooozes class , purple flowers in amongst the greens and pastels when you grind it up with the resulting flower grind looks like a nice mix of multi colors...thats without mentioning the aromas and terp profile !

I have both running again this cycle :) 

Farmer G 

• Like 8

@FARMER G I noticed you were showing us just two phenos. Is that because you only popped a couple seeds and got those two, or were there some other females you started with and culled? Just interested to know a little more about the variance you've encountered from these, as I'm considering whether to pop mine all at once and if it'd be worth keeping some promising males from my pack to cross with some other stuff and have a play around.

I only germinated a handful if im honest mate as i did a bunch of others at the same time and these are the 2 females which presented them selves , i do have some more in the stash plus i gifted a few to a friend to go through.

I have seen other great examples of this strain , and to be honest mate if you can commit to a whole packet that would be best as it will give you a better chance of finding what YOU like :yep:

Farmer G 

I'm thinking this cross of Vic's is quite special then. Would probably be silly not to keep a male and see where it can be taken, cross it with other mothers I'll have, maybe try F2ing, give something back to the site in the future for people to try.

I'll probably hold on to these until I'm confident I can get all that done, will give me a chance to see what everyone else is getting from the average pack as well.

Edited by SevernValleySavant

On 28/10/2018 at 7:41 PM, Salty said:

large.20181028_190320.jpgSuper silver haze x psychosister about 5 weeks flowered.....I think.

Looking good mate. 

She near chop ready? 

• Like 1

large.20181112_214222-1.jpg

Super silver haze x psychosister lower nug at 7 weeks.

Severely under fed and fighting low temps for the first month of flower she is still producing the goods.

If anyone has these seeds in their stash get them popped. I've had four different females and they have all been crackers.

• Like 12

Here's some photos of an Oldtimes x Oldtimes that has been a real surprise plant this year, i was looking for some more of that Oldtimes smell and taste but what i got was completely different, it looks like Oldtimes but smells and tastes of blueberries and chocolate :eat:  Nice warm sociable high from the bits iv tried so far, just fab all round :yep:

Amazing vigour on this girl, the seeds were planted 2-3 weeks after the rest of the plants in the plot but she caught them up and out yielded most of the other strains i grew! Not the most compact buds but huge running colas, topped her once and trained a bit and she responded really well.

Iv taken a stupid amount of photos of her, one of the prettiest plants iv grown :wub: here's a few of my favourites...

large.IMG_5741.JPGlarge.IMG_5740.JPGlarge.IMG_5687.JPGlarge.IMG_5674.JPGlarge.IMG_5630.JPGlarge.IMG_5599.JPGlarge.IMG_5580.JPGlarge.IMG_5267.JPGlarge.IMG_5438.JPGlarge.IMG_5458.JPG

large.IMG_5682.JPGlarge.IMG_5679.JPGlarge.IMG_5644.JPG

I think it was @madgiz   who donated these, many thanks to you and this amazing site for the opportunity to grow this girl :notworthy:

• Like 20