Subbies pic thread

@Vicfirth12 - Cheers mate but this is when they start really coming into their own and going into top gear !! some stacking on the #1 should start happening now and #2 will start to grow more rounded and bulbous...lets not forget that naughty magenta/pink/purple hue that comes and when i say hue its more full on colors than that as you know !

Cant wait :yep:

Farmer 

• Like 3

large.1537602682764394.JPGlarge.1537602681576308.JPGlarge.1537602680941684.JPGlarge.1537602680244257.JPGlarge.1537602683287757.JPGlarge.1537602683766813.JPGlarge.1537602682290155.JPGSuper Silver Haze x Psychosister, ready at 10 weeks. Could leave an extra couple of days, wouldn't do any harm. :skin_up:

Edited by TheBigyin
  • Like 16

It's super silver haze x psychosister @TheBigyin mucker.

Lookin smashing dude. In fact if I never knew better, I would think ye done this before!

For a first grow ye done fantastic.

Is that a nanner on the 5th pic down,just an inch or two down from the top? Nae that it matters now like,just saying brother

Edited by Salty
  • Like 3

hi guys, sorrysorry about the crap pic quality guys, my phone camera is pathetic, reAlly need to invest in a real camera as i love budshots

malibu pie f2...

large.rsz_dsc_0024.jpg

• Like 10

What seeds that are currently on the list would be recommended for a new grower? I'm going to subscribe an my first grow is almost up an running. Not going to be using the beans this time round but ideally sometime soon. Going to subscribe to throw a few pennies into the pot but not sure what would be the best for a newb!