Subbies pic thread

On 14/07/2018 at 8:47 AM, Dave 420 said:

these now nothing much happening shame I was looking forward to these psychosis X Animal stomper. from June 24 to July 14th 5 out of 12 beans. 

@Dave 420 There was nothing wrong with the seedlings, first picture they look strong but way over stretched due to too much heat combined with lack of light  intensity and more to the point totally inadequate ventilation.

I see this time and time again with weedy stretched seedlings that have to little fresh air and not enough light. As is often said, getting your environment right is everything.

You can bury the seedlings down with the cotyledons just above the compost and given better conditions they will root out of the stems. But you need to replicate outdoor conditions indoors, in other words sort your environment out.

Hope this helps Ot1.

• Like 15

I made some seeds last run, ugorg blues (mum) x bills sweet tooth f2(dad) and some ugorg blues(mum) x ugorg premier sweet(dad). Only got 70 spare of each. I can send them in for subbies if anyone's interested

• Like 8

large.9816FC53-3068-4631-B75B-8D7F7D1B26C8.jpegJust trimmed still wet.. stinks goood cheers @ratdog

Edited by crticalcontent
Pictures disappeared
  • Like 11

I’m gutted I missed those smelly berry’s, just realised it’s time to sub again and they’re gone..

that looks delicious @crticalcontent

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, assault and battery said:

I’m gutted I missed those smelly berry’s, just realised it’s time to sub again and they’re gone..

that looks delicious @crticalcontent

Smells like you think pure blueberry 

• Like 2

christ...  theres some  amazing  looking nugs on here ....  some look so nice  its like they will smack  you in the chops  when you light them   lol      cant wait to get my first nugs  in sept/oct  and have a bloody good smoke  and forget the pain  and the whole world for a few hours .....:yep:

• Like 2

Just sampled some of the smellyberry f2 pheno that was longer flowering than the 52 day plant. This one smells of fresh strawberries and lavender oil, bit pissy rubber skunk too. I’ll get a picture when it’s been dry trimmed. Worth mentioning I’ve not smelled or tasted like this before it’s so weird but good! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crticalcontent said:

Worth mentioning I’ve not smelled or tasted like this before it’s so weird but good! 

Sounds like one of the phenos from my WWXBB X Chemdawg hacks, however this one has a heavy, pungent, herby smell from the Basil/Mint family, but way heavier and danker and one of the best smokes I've had in the last 20 years.

Also like yourself, pics incoming later!

• Like 2

On 31/07/2018 at 9:44 PM, SevernValleySavant said:

Malibu Pie F2 at 8 weeks....

large.dscf3159.jpg

Thanks @GreenVision, these have been some cracking plants.

What’s the aromas coming from these buddy? I’ve got a pack in my fridge that might come out to play lol