Subbies pic thread

@Military Grade I got three seeds and three phenotypical expressions... this #1 was the nicest bud structure IMHO but as for aroma/taste... that'll be a week or so away. It was the tallest and showed the most vigour.

None of them had any issues whatsoever and they all got the same nutes (although I had to stand #3 on a pot - short and  bushy). I think #3 was the slowest to finish and could have done with a little longer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@iShouldCoCo  nice, I've grown a single seed twice and both were keepers, one was about 95% cheese, the other was like Strawberry Ice Cream, so had one from each end of the spectrum, just a shame I didn't have a mother tent at the time.

They seem to have a really good hit rate for keepers.

Tag me if you remember once cured and you have gave them a test👍

• Like 4

@Military Gradeoh yeah! I think I asked you about the phenos over on your diary actually 😂

Up close, I do think #2 had a fruity whiff but the other two are smelling pretty chees/skunky. It's hard to separate the individual smells once the tent is open and nose blindness kicks in I find. Once they're in jars, I'll give you a shout!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@mikeydoughnut she looks naughty brother, infact I've just dribbled in my dinner lol

Outstanding 👀

Edited by Revive
  • Haha 2

Your getting ssh vibes? 

Slips off  off to pop 50...  lol

No bro  it's (SSH x psychosister) x Honeybadger, she looks delicious  and she definitely  has that ssh vibe about her  too looking at her by there,  lovely stuff brother.

✌️ 

• Like 3

Thanks for  taking the time to  update me brother, appreciate that.

I'd say your pretty lucky to find that in those seeds bro. 

Enjoy :bong:

Edited by HazyDaze

3 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

No bro  it's (SSH x psychosister) x Honeybadger,

Sorry, didn't  mean to quote myself but I got that  wrong, let me be clearer.

I hate to be one of these fukkas that gives false info on genetics, it happens far to much and I'm not into it at all.

Sooooo...... 

SickNote >>> I first selected a female from my good friend  icki's sub seeds in circa 2016/17, which were ssh x psychosister, I later crossed that female to a HoneyBadger male I selected to make SSPB, years later  after looking through those hybrids so I knew what I was working with I selected males and females from SSPB and karmas sweets and crossed a lovely little SSPB female to karma sweets to make SickNote.

She has proper legends in there.

@mikeydoughnut

You're very lucky to pop up a SSH leaner from these bro, gutted if you've lost her :(

✌️ 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 8

Indeed it is bro 👍 

✌️ 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • WOW 1

Looking lovely @NezA . Is this a Unc Flawless creation? If it is your in for a treat when you smoke it. It’s potent and delicious. I’m gutted I never preserved any:wanker:

• Like 2

I'll give a man his flowers, looks great that does, nice swell coming, gonna be lovely that is, great work from unc right there 

✌️ 

• Like 4

@vapeOguy indeed these are those same ones, I still have a load left I only popped 2 for this run not sure I'll be able to preserve any as there are other genetics that are taking priority for me at the moment but I just wanted something a bit different to fill the jars for a while.

• Like 3

@NezA you will not be disappointed. The six I grew were all beautiful plants and I hardly had a peep out of them all grow, very well behaved.

Keep them safe there’s 100% some gems 💎 in them

• Like 4