Subbies pic thread

Super excited that after over 10 years or however long since its original release, now thanks to @ratdogI will once again have a chance to grow out some "Smile" :)

Thought I ended up with 2 out of 2 males but today I realised that one was actually a female so I'm double stoked now to not only grow and smoke some flower but to also make some smile crosses.

Pitty both smile x motivation seeds turned out to be male but as things work out this makes my tent perfectly full and even for the next run.

Gunna be a blast from the past run this time for me. :D

• Like 7

@Smokey McBongface

I Hope it don't end up like Turkish Delight as that stuff reminds me of hair spray covered in chocolate lol

I still remember to this day when I was about 6 in the back on my dad's car and he opened one and the smell made puke in the back of the car, was a life lesson for both of us that night lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

Just thought I’d copy & paste this vape report I did of the Ghetto Daughter from my Diary of her for those that haven’t seen it… :yep:

Looks wise she is very similar to the Generals Daughter mother and has the classic 50/50 hybrid bud stucture of Sativa and Indica with thinner spear shaped buds that are still quite dense to the touch but not absolutely rock hard like some pure indica golf ball buds can be, she also has a decent bud to leaf ratio as well which as we know makes trimming a whole lot easier… the less fluff the better!

I wouldn’t say she’s got striking bag appeal as she’s one you need to take a closer look at to see her beauty and sparkle because at a first glance she doesn’t look plastered in trichomes but that’s because she seems to have those smaller resin glands/heads more akin those of a Sativa rather than the larger more indica type ones like an Afghani Hash plant for example but the buds are covered with a good coating of those smaller glands and are also quite sticky to the touch… :naughty:

The smell with a few small buds left out in a room is quite pungent but unobtrusive like a skunk because although it is strong it has a lovely sweet tropical fruit scent that at a distance doesn’t necessarily scream weed but upon getting a little closer that may be a different story… lol

Breaking into a bud releases an even more concentrated smell that when put up close to the nose smells of aniseed. Again all very similar to the Generals Daughter mother I used but I do think that I can smell a slight bit of spicyness in this Ghetto Daughter that I think may have came from the Ghetto Blaster father, there’s definitely something slightly different and I wish still I had some of the Generals Daughter to be able to compare but while I do have some left unfortunately I can’t get to it at the moment which is a bit of a pain.

Upon taking a hit on the vape it produces a very thick and flavourful vapour which can almost be a little overpowering giving you a tickle at the back of your throat purely from the amount of Terps being vaporised as you inhale, this instantly hits you as you feel that warm rush throughout your body even giving me that slight sweat on my forehead before settling down.

it’s got a nice balanced High that you would expect to get from a Sativa/Indica type cross with a relaxing body stone but also with a quite noticeable Psychoactive effect but the good thing being that neither of which are too overpowering so your not going to be nailed to your sofa or on the other hand hiding behind it… lol

This Strain definitely has Old Skool vibes to it and I think it will be one of those strains that if you like it you really like it and if you don’t you don’t sort of thing and I’d say that’s purely down to the taste really as it isn’t mild and something you can really ignore so I’d imagine if the flavour wasn’t your thing then you’d probably hate it… lol

Overall I’m fairly happy with how she’s turned out, not keeper material by any means but decent enough none the less and worth a roll of the dice with if you like the sound of the above… :yep:

• Like 14

Thanks mine don't look near as nice yours only grew the one so far she is skunky with a bit of cookies a get up and do something kinda high I like her a lot 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Has anyone run the  Ghetto Blaster x Mohan Ram subbies yet ??

I ...just wanna sneak peak on what im missing out on lol   

doubt it mate, just consider yourself a pioneer.   :)

i doubt you'll be dissappointed , they are both great strains imho.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, badbillybob said:

doubt it mate, just consider yourself a pioneer.   :)

i doubt you'll be dissappointed , they are both great strains imho.

:mellow:   Mohan i do have a soft spot for 

Will def be having a play & SSDD  both getting some love soon mate 

• Like 1

Its been 1 day short of a 2 week Cure, I thought I'd grab a little bud to try in my Spirit Vaporiser.

The little bud

large.20231104_193935.jpg

I did put it all in as my tolerance is not what it used to be, tho I don't think the whole bud would fit in the chamber lol

large.20231102_201349.jpg

This Pheno smells the same as Strawberry Ice Cream, but once I started picking the bud apart is could smell the cheese coming out.

I heated it to 200c and took a couple of hits, the taste was hints of sweetness and cheese, but it definitely needs to cure for longer as I was still getting that fresh planty skunk coming through. It's sitting Jar'd @58%

The effects started to kick on very quickly, after about 5 mins it had kicked in a lot more but as of typing I'm feeling a good mix of heavy and uplifting. Hopefully a good sign as the heavy cheese pheno I grew was a bit to rushy at the start for me tho it tasted absolutely amazing.

@4kali  Your work with these beans never fail to impress mate, :notworthy:

Once it's been in curing for another month or two I'll do update comparisons:bong:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 15