Subbies pic thread

granola funk#2 x stardog many cut sorry guys cant remember who done them really strong diesel smell  rock hard buds large.5b3de84bd11c3_WP_20180704_19_05_27_Pro1.jpg

• Like 19

On 7/5/2018 at 1:38 PM, #soulmate said:

granola funk#2 x stardog many cut sorry guys cant remember who done them really strong diesel smell  rock hard buds large.5b3de84bd11c3_WP_20180704_19_05_27_Pro1.jpg

@#soulmate

That was me who sent them in

Stardawg manny cut x Granola Funk #6

Buds look real nice, by the looks of it they are more stardawg leaning

• Like 6

On 23/06/2018 at 9:22 AM, Dave 420 said:

Psychosis x Animal Stomper Day 4 all 6 up and running now.   :yep:large.5b2e019fbdc33_PsychosisxAnimalStomper.jpg  

large.5b49a2d28cdb2_PsychosisxAnimalstomperjuly14th.jpgThinking of binning these now nothing much happening shame I was looking forward to these psychosis X Animal stomper. from June 24 to July 14th 5 out of 12 beans. 

• Like 1

@buddy13 No mate not in the baby room temps are fine they all were pretty much weak. Anyway, that's seeds for you just never know what they will do. I've just put 5 HSO Mango Sapphire in to germinate see how they do. :yep:

• Like 1

Ive been lurking around on the hunt and from what ive seen the bin is the last place for these .Id get my light closer and let them pots  dry out a  bit.

Edited by icki

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-1Zn10VT09VprK.jpg

Just flushing a silver ak x animal stomper ! The temps are unreal & ive had a light leak which made one g13 x skunk freak out early on & threw a few nanas (my bad) i have this clone to run again. Really strong roots. 

Edited by Welsh Tom
  • Like 24

@Dave 420 - Thats a shame mate...you said you sowed 6 and after 4 days all was up and running so my guess is it isnt the seeds that have a problem , problematic seeds usually dont germinate with such success and speed.

I would put it down to time of year and environment for them or ropey medium, either way i would get the rest of your seeds popped mate dont miss out the chance on the Psycho Animal Stompas :yep:

@Welsh Tom - Smashing flower shot :yep:

Farmer 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, icki said:

Ive been lurking around on the hunt and from what ive seen the bin is the last place for these .Id get my light closer and let them pots  dry out a  bit.

They were just watered that's why they are wet, and yes they are drinking, and the lights are close enough raised to take a picture. @FARMER G Nothing wrong in grow room mate, nothing has changed in environment wise all other seeds have sprouted in past no problems, the other 6 4 never showed the other 2 were deformed. Anyway these are the only ones to survive, I've just popped 5 hso Mango Sapphire to lest see what happens.