Subbies pic thread

@Vicfirth12 the photo doesn't really do justice to the length of them.

I've been loving the smoke, the way they've combined with rudely loud blue funk and the ssh coming through full on trying to give you a whitey before just being as high as fuck for hours.

• Like 5

The bluedigi was special on reflection. Some proper interesting plants, great highs and they produce melty resin. Pleased you're enjoying it :yinyang:

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Vicfirth12 said:

The bluedigi was special on reflection. Some proper interesting plants, great highs and they produce melty resin. Pleased you're enjoying it :yinyang:

Aye the cheese x Blue digiberry I have is dripping with resin.

Even at 55% it feels wet to the touch

Just dusted her today with some GhettoBlaster spunk to send in for subbies.

I'm hoping the dense structure of the ghetto passes over well in the cross.

• Like 7

@Thai Stick have you had chance to try the cheese x bdb? I'm interested to see how they turn out. Not had chance to grow any of those myself. Sounds like a good cross too :yinyang:

• Like 1

@Vicfirth12

If I recall correctly there's a few of us that have posted up pics here.

I even managed to get my picture deleted lol

She grows rather big and "fluffy" is the only way I can destribe it.

Structure reminds me a lot of super lemon haze.

Dripping with resin it feels almost impossible to dry lol.

Smells very citrusy, fruity.

High is very energetic, gets my heart beating really really fast lol

large.IMG_20230529_230552_compress56.jpglarge.IMG_20230529_230439_compress12.jpg

• Like 30

The Chelato and Godfather Harvested among others :yahoo:

large.20231015_063004.jpg

Excited to see how this pheno of Chelato turns out, and trying Godfather for the first time, from early looks of it the Godfather didn't herm so not bad for Bag Seed.

• Like 20

Chelato trimmed and now in a jar to cure, It was very sticky, the smell is hard to describe, it has hits of Cheese but is more dominated by a sweet fruit I can't put my finger on yet.

Looking forward to trying this adter a cure. I do have a little bit of scissor hash to try in my blunt tomorrow.

large.20231022_035044.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 19

large.IMG_9038.jpeg

dunno if this is the right thread to post this but…. Seeing my beans which I’ve made geared towards outdoor growing (though a few of them might still be interesting to grow indoors) are now on the free seeds list. Jus want folks to know they are all Regs (x5 per pack). But each pack also contains x1 Fem seed extra of P’UEL’ple Freeze x MAL. And is distinguished from the Regs in the pack as described above….kinda wish this info was on the free seeds list itself.. but hey ho

Cheers y’all

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 11

Forgot to post this quite extraordinary cola from a @brock1 Joshua clone I grew indoors in a small tent. The scale is inches, not centimetres...

large.IMG_20231002_151100.jpeg

This is the secondary cola from the same girl.

large.IMG_20231002_152336.jpeg

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 14

Question to all those who have also grown Chelato, Did anyone get a Strawberry Ice Cream aroma Pheno?

I opened my jar a minute ago and it genuinely smelled like the Strawberry Ice Cream flavour from the Neapolitan ice cream you get in tubs.

I really didn't expect that, even when i trimmed i didn't smell it so was shocked when i opened it and i was instantly Strawberry Ice Cream lol, Looking forward to see how it cures, the last time i grew Chelato it was the heavy Cheese Pheno so looks like i might have got one from either end of the variation spectrum.

• Like 8

@Military Grade I can't say I had a strawberry ice cream, but I ran 5 and 4 were all what I'd call cookie/gelato leaning with that sort of sweet creamy  pastry and what I'd call a cookie smell. 

Whenever I smell anything like cookie,gelato,cake my brain just jumbles it all together, sorry lol

Hopefully that means the rest of my pack is cheesey goodness though:thumsup:

• Like 3