Subbies pic thread

1 hour ago, Revive said:

@Stigofthedank she looks tidy brother :yep:

The buds look quite dense?? Did you find any rot on her at all anywhere? 

Real happy to hear your pleased with her dude :)

Honestly amazing man :wub:

She was a late one to go out and was a real warrior, gonna do the other 7 next year find bit and girl and out them at the breeding site man, amazing smells, stand out outdoor!!!

yeah solid man, will get you some drying shots and some dry bud shots… left 3/4 of the plant to go back next week, amber trichs man, dense indoor style bud with almost no rot, and what had rot because of the style of nug growth was very isolated, maybe 5%   :yep:

I am more than happy, thanks @Revive big ups man, amazing cooking looking forward to making more beans and some hacks next season….. can’t wait to have a smoke next week now, lovely smells almost a bit of blues in there man :fart: you should be fucking proud man and if you have them, run them!!!!

stig

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

She was a late one to go out and was a real warrior, gonna do the other 7 next year find bit and girl and out them at the breeding site man, amazing smells, stand out outdoor!!!

Really good to hear this stig, and just what I hoped..the mum was a proper trooper too, really couldn't fault her.. 5% rot is acceptable when you consider the kind of season we had, with a better drier summer she would prob have got through untouched.

Yes ive got a nice stash of them in the seed tub so will get a few out if I can next season..I think I need a new plot to play on ;)

• Like 5

Must admit the subbies are holding up well did find a couple of spots on the bigger furthest along killer daze but all the other subbies clean.

The stand out subbie so far is @highgrower 's  Nonames F2 although still early stages of flower both phenos are spotless.

And the dark red stemmed girl is the one that threw out 4 leaves at a node while i had her indoors and she has turned into a right beauty.

large.P1030468.JPGlarge.P1030467.JPGlarge.P1030474.JPG

large.P1030466.JPGlarge.P1030471.JPGlarge.P1030472.JPGlarge.P1030473.JPG

• Like 23

Its bloody AWESOME to see the Subbies beans getting some real outdoor love this season :wub:

Fantastic to see some of these creations making it under the sun !!     

Massive credit to @Revive    @murphyblue   @Stigofthedank  @Erbman T   @Idicanna jones       Big respect boys :yep:    

Sorry if i didnt name check you all , just guys off the top of the single cell

Could do with some more of the outdoor boys & girls have a bash with subbies :george:

• Like 12

Just now, The Villan said:

How long after paying by bank transfer does it take for the subs recieved email ?

@Joolz will get back to you when he gets 5 mins mate he may be having a nice weekend sit tight 

• Like 2

Battered by the winds and rain but there still standing as of yesterday..more shocking weather to follow so its anyones guess as to how much more they can take..

A few are still stretching a bit, its getting rather busy on the plot now.

subbies in the wild...

large.20230923_190350_compress35.jpglarge.20230923_185841_compress9.jpglarge.20230923_185846_compress0.jpglarge.20230923_185822_compress87.jpglarge.20230923_185819_compress80.jpglarge.20230923_185730_compress28.jpglarge.20230923_185535_compress66.jpg

• Like 29

Outdoor and indoor looking proper this year:bong:

Atb to the outdoor crowd, I do/dont envy you guys:bag:

Indoor creepers, dont stop till you get enough :band:

Nipper's started school now, time to crack on:hi:

• Like 4

@brock1 Joshua clone just prior to harvest yesterday. I took her maybe a bit early, but with the storms starting tonight, probably for the best. No rot spotted yet, though I will be triple checking the buds tonight. What I will say is that despite her small stature, the buds are incredibly chunky and densely packed. Very impressive! Nice bit of colour too.

large.IMG_20230925_183338.jpeglarge.IMG_20230925_183402.jpeglarge.IMG_20230925_183421.jpeg

Her mum is still flowering away, basking in yesterday's sunshine in this pic. Alas one lower bud had rotted over the past week, was swiftly removed and chucked. I checked all over the plant and no other obvious damage, but given how bushy she is perhaps there will be more to come. Still very pretty though.

large.IMG_20230925_165230.jpeg

large.IMG_20230925_165245.jpeg

Bud catching some rays

large.IMG_20230925_165302.jpeg

Another in the shade

large.IMG_20230925_165329.jpeg

Uh-oh, rot alert

large.IMG_20230925_165319.jpeg

• Like 22